Returning from a 10+ year hiatus!

electrocutes

Hi all,

I've recently returned from over a decade-long hiatus. Never thought I'd be back, but I randomly remembered the site and decided to start playing again as of about a week ago.

To say that things have changed is an understatement! As a kid, I was never any good at Neopets but I'm hoping I can do some catchup on avatar count, game scores, etc. My main goals for now are to work on some of the easier avatars and relearn various parts/content to the site.

Apart from Neopets, I also play League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and various other games on Steam.

I've been part of different clans/groups for other games in the past so I'm excited to be joining another online forum community. 🙂

Welcome back to Neopia! :D Yeah Neopets is almost wasted on kids tbh, when as an adult we realise just how much we had totally no idea about xD

Have fun getting back into things! :D

Thanks for the warm welcome jellysundae 🙂

2 hours ago, MAfish said:

I just returned after a 12+ year hiatus as well! Crazy how fast time flies. 

I'm most concerned about how to make Neopoints again and keep from going broke. Don't know how I managed as a kid!

Not sure if you know already, but Fight Club and Stock Market both seem to be great money makers! I just learned this a few days ago myself, haha.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm late -- but welcome back!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.