Advice Needed about my accounts

hooligannerd

Hey folks, I'm looking for some advice as I try to make a decision.

The last year or so I've been playing on a relatively new account (from 2014). Just the past month I was able to get into two of my older accounts with help from Tony, and I'm super grateful to him. One is from 2008 and one is from 2005. I started the process of gaining access to these accounts because I wanted to see if there was any cool stuff in there and to play on the older account to make more neopoints from food club. It's been fun to look in both accounts and find some treasures, but now I'm conflicted about actually moving my main to those. 

In my new account I have 272 avatars, 322 stamps (including some really expensive ones), 15 game trophies, site event trophies from the latest altador cup, etc. Basically, I've worked really hard to get my account to where it is now. The old accounts have a few retired avatars in them, a couple cool site event trophies, but hardly any stamps. 

I submitted a ticket to ask if it's possible to move stuff over to my oldest account and Alice told me no. I'm finding the prospect of moving everything over manually daunting (though I know I could find some enjoyment in the process), and the idea of not having all my avies and stamps kinda devastating. On the other hand, I could make neopoints much faster on my oldest account and that would go a long way towards recollecting avies and stamps.

What would you do? I know ultimately I have to make the choice my self but I'm dreading having to choose, so any insight would be really helpful!

I personally wouldn't, but then again I don't play food club. Given all the effort you've put in to your current account, do you have any other pros to switching and starting with very little?

edit- maybe do some calculating of how much it would cost to replace what you want to replace. 

1 minute ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I personally wouldn't, but then again I don't play food club. Given all the effort you've put in to your current account, do you have any other pros to switching and starting with very little?

I totally see what you mean about not switching, since I've put work into my new account. In addition to food club, another pro for switching would be some of the unobtainable avatars on the old account. there's 10 or so (i haven't counted exactly how many are unobtainable)

Just now, hooligannerd said:

I totally see what you mean about not switching, since I've put work into my new account. In addition to food club, another pro for switching would be some of the unobtainable avatars on the old account. there's 10 or so (i haven't counted exactly how many are unobtainable)

How many avatars are on your new account that aren't on your old account and can't be obtained?

• 1 month later...

Hmm can you try asking TNT if you use your older account solely for foodclub, provided you dont FC on your new account?

I feel like the new account would be more enjoyable to spend most of your time on, since its your most current one, and youre probably more attached to that... (im assuming)

But you still get to reap the benefits of your well aged account.

Hope you can make the best out of the split achievements on both your accounts and all the best!

5 hours ago, mildvermillion said:

Hmm can you try asking TNT if you use your older account solely for foodclub, provided you dont FC on your new account?

They'll never allow that. You have to pick one account as main account. The side accounts can't do anything that earns neopoints, like FC.