Welcome to August

hrtbrk

TDN welcomes you to the month of August!

welcometo-aug.jpg

Links: Home | Battlepedia | Customization | NeoAvatars | Forums

This month, we have these events:

• Blumaroo Day on August 8th
  • The Discovery of Brightvale on August 11th
  • Meerca Day on August 18th
  • The Annual Usuki Doll Convention on August 20th
  • Grundo Independence Day on August 24th
  • Mutant Day on August 25th
  • Kyrii Day on August 29th

plu_bonju.gifplu_meerca_mutant.gifboo_usuki_birthday.gif

Other things to do: Dailies | Monthly Freebies | Faerie Crossword | Pet Transfers

Happy August to everyone here too! Looking forward to Mutant Day here among all else. Here's the free foods my pets chose for this month.

3EwyC.png3EXQD.png

Only thing that was an odd choice was that Lime Milkshake by my Lab Rat, but some pretty decent choices otherwise.

• 2.png

Farn Plant
  • Aliwyn

2.png

Pteri Kabob
  • Atroye

2.png

Sphinx Links
  • Lucielin

2.png

Skeith Juice Cocktail
  • Peolinn

2.png

Jellied Eyeballs
  • Ragaruff

2.png

Tropical Fruit Smoothie

It feels weird that my Eyrie is eating something shaped like another bird... not even going to touch on Peolinn`s choice here, lol!

In August there`s nothing very special that I look forward to, I read a Mutant Vandagyre MIGHT be released for Mutant Day (there was a question/request in the Editorial) but either way I hope we get a new Mutant pet.

I totally blanked about this yesterday! Let's see what questionable choices my lot make this month!

image.png.0166dd3bb0847c791c7a134505af74c4.pngimage.png.21542417c7730ee14a660b556410336b.png

These are worryingly normal xD

Is there something a little mean going on between misterfloo and Tiny_Berry though? 0.0

Maybe it'll motivate Ray into a species change. 😏

1 hour ago, Secre said:

Only one gross food out of the lot. And I thought Royal's were meant to have taste!

Maybe they follow ancient tribal traditions like eating the brain and heart of a noble adversary to make you stronger?

Wait! I saw a TV show where they had calves brain I think, and everyone couldn't get enough of it as it was delicious. What the Fyora would this show have been... I mean it was a "normal" kind of show, not an I'm-a-Celebrity try and make you gag on camera kind of thing... huh, I can't remember. vampire.gif

Maybe I see what's goin' on here, spread the word that this is gross food, so royalty can hoard all the delicious brains for themselves?

Soundly rejected? Were they rude? 😧

@Yuiina I LOVE how Critoh is sparkling in that shaft of sunlight there! :D

medium_preview.png

Did you choose this background because they were golden, or did Ray choose gold because of the sunlight?! 😮

@jellysundae I suppose he might be preparing for his eventual transformation into a werelupe. Getting the taste of brains now to prepare... If Food Club etc goes well this month I should be able to shell out for that paint brush this month! I am determined to hit 25mil before buying anything else expensive. I was meant to get there before buying anything expensive and instead bought a Plushie Paint Brush (for 2 mil so I copped a 200,000np saving in my defense) and the lab ray (no excuse) in between!!!

Well in 2017 a CNN reporter came under backlash for eating human brain on a television documentary...!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/03/10/backlash-cnn-reporter-eats-human-brain-tv-tasted-like-charcoal/

35 minutes ago, Secre said:

Well in 2017 a CNN reporter came under backlash for eating human brain on a television documentary...!

Hahaha, and he didn't do that just to generate the drama? lol. Ze human flesh is sacred, not to be done anything with!

The Telegraph won't let me read more than the first paragraph unless I subscribe, PFFT!

*lobbies for soap to be made from human fat a la Fight Club* I mean why not? There's a lot of it goes to waste when it's siphoned off a whole lot of big behinds...

OOOH, just imagine the personalised gift opportunities!

Beautifully presented soap to give to your grandma, made from your own flab... I can see it taking the world by storm. lol.gif

1 minute ago, jellysundae said:

Hahaha, and he didn't do that just to generate the drama? lol. Ze human flesh is sacred, not to be done anything with!

The Telegraph won't let me read more than the first paragraph unless I subscribe, PFFT!

*lobbies for soap to be made from human fat a la Fight Club* I mean why not? There's a lot of it goes to waste when it's siphoned off a whole lot of big behinds...

OOOH, just imagine the personalised gift opportunities!

Beautifully presented soap to give to your grandma, made from your own flab... I can see it taking the world by storm. lol.gif

I think I'm signed in on my foster parents account so that I don't have to pay!! The Guardian did an op piece on it which is free to view for all I think (at least I don't seem to be signed in on someone else's this time round!):

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/10/reza-aslan-criticised-for-documentary-on-cannibalistic-hindus

The thing with the gifts is my grandparents in law would still smile whilst accepting it just in case they hurt your feelings!

Edited by Secre
Sent too soon as I'm a muppet

3 hours ago, jellysundae said:

@Yuiina I LOVE how Critoh is sparkling in that shaft of sunlight there! :D

medium_preview.png

Did you choose this background because they were golden, or did Ray choose gold because of the sunlight?! 😮

It was Ray who chose it :D I love that background and it fits the colors Critoh got so far. 

Hope nothing "evil" comes out unless it is MSP or Mutant - then the goal will be complete 🥰