Happy Peophin Day

hrtbrk

I stayed up late last night to keep checking the Rainbow Pool and the News, I was so excited for the new colour. Ice is not what I was hoping for, but it does look nice. It`s shiny, and they did a good job with giving it some sharp edges.

The outfit is cute, though a bit confusing as I don`t understand what it`s supposed to be. I really love that the wig restricts the whole mane, and I also loooooove, that the shirt and skirt are in TWO separate pieces, thank you TNT! :D

26 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

I stayed up late last night to keep checking the Rainbow Pool and the News, I was so excited for the new colour. Ice is not what I was hoping for, but it does look nice. It`s shiny, and they did a good job with giving it some sharp edges.

The outfit is cute, though a bit confusing as I don`t understand what it`s supposed to be. I really love that the wig restricts the whole mane, and I also loooooove, that the shirt and skirt are in TWO separate pieces, thank you TNT! :D

Agreed. Didn't expect the ice colour to be so nicely done. I mean in the past they'd merely change the colour into light blue and that's it. But this time they've added finer details like the sharp edges, really make the whole thing stands out! 

The outfit is cute, though a bit confusing as I don`t understand what it`s supposed to be

it's a reference to African-American culture , that's for sure .. Maybe the Black Lives Matter movement that's been going on for a while .. but whether it's a writer (Toni Morrison maybe ? she won Nobel last year) or a Singer .. I can't really tell !!

I like both the colour and the new outfit, although it doesn't really go with the base red colouring very well! As per usual I'm not keen on the wig, but I never am in general! I really like the sharp edges on the ice colouring though; it's like it's been chiselled out of ice properly! 

@Angeló I suspect the icy Peophins would have to stay in very cold water perhaps!!