Enter the Runway #107!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here. If you want to send me a screenshot of your entry (instead of the image DTI provides) but don't know how, check out this guide.

Current theme: The Greatest Show
Description: The circus is here! Dress up any pet you like as a circus performer, ringmaster, (excited?) audience member, etc. As long as it's related to the circus, anything goes. :smile: 
Entering period: Monday, July 20 August 3 - Sunday, July 26 August 9
Voting period: Monday, July 27 August 10 - Sunday, August 2 August 16

If you have any questions about this round, or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message. :smile: 

I was listening to the soundtrack to The Greatest Show yesterday, lol! :D This is such a fun theme, I am looking forward to seeing the entries! People are always so creative, so it`s always a joy to see what everyone comes up with.

Hmm, so as I`m sitting here messing around on DTI, trying to think of a good entry, what do people define as circus? Would for example jester, mime or magician be okay?

3 hours ago, GlitchtaleLover said:

I have a question, are we allowed to do characters from the Greatest Show movie?

Sure, it's a movie about a circus, so it's definitely circus related. (I mean, if you were planning on using one of the few characters who never perform at/visit the circus, then it might be a bit of a stretch, but I think most characters definitely have ties to the circus, so I doubt that would be a problem.)

I sent in my entry, very pleased with how it turned out. I had a lot of fun experimenting with the theme and will post my alternate entries so you guys can check them out.

20 hours ago, Nielo said:

Hi guys! I'm going to extend the entering period for this round by one week, both because I haven't received that many entries, and (mostly) because I'm super tired right now.

Sorry for the delay! Again.

That is alright! You need to take care of you. We can wait!