Hello! I don't know whether this is a big issue or not, but when I clicked on the Uni - Nightsteed link, I did not receive the avatar. I only clicked on it because I did not in fact have that one yet, but I triple checked to be certain. Then, I clicked the link to the Uni a couple more times with no success. I'm not particularly worried, since I'm sure I can find another Halloween Uni around or something, but I figured I would bring it up in case anyone else was having that issue/getting frustrated by it.

As per the Neoavatars solution description for the Uni Nightsteed avatar, the time frame that you need to visit a Halloween Uni has to be between 8 PM NST to 6 AM NST (actually PST or PDT depending on the time of year) if you haven't scored the avatar yet. Keep a time zone converter in handy to know when 8 PM NST to 6 AM NST is in your time zone.

Did you visit the Halloween Uni at the allotted time frame mentioned in the solution description or no?

I'll test this on my sides later tonight and see if the avatar is still obtainable. Will edit this post if it still works.

EDIT: The Uni - Nightsteed avatar is still obtainable during the time frame mentioned earlier. Screenie for proof if you want it:

Spoiler

3kFHA.png