Childhood Neopets Account Recovery - Help!

vinceman

Hi TDN! 

I'm trying to recover my childhood Neopets account. I've submitted at ticket via the support email (ticket numbers 64800 and 106055), but I've yet to receive a response. 

Can someone share their experience with account recovery, best practices, or contact with the support staff?

I've provided my username, my email address I believe is used with the account, DOB, pet name, an Avatar I know I unlocked, possible pet pets in my SDB, and rough estimate of neopoints. 

Please share your experience with account recover, thanks! 

Vinceman! 

12 hours ago, vinceman said:

Hi TDN! 

I'm trying to recover my childhood Neopets account. I've submitted at ticket via the support email (ticket numbers 64800 and 106055), but I've yet to receive a response. 

Can someone share their experience with account recovery, best practices, or contact with the support staff?

I've provided my username, my email address I believe is used with the account, DOB, pet name, an Avatar I know I unlocked, possible pet pets in my SDB, and rough estimate of neopoints. 

Vinceman! 

Try pinging them on Facebook or also post in the Highway to Help board in the neopets Help neoboard section: http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/boardlist.phtml?board=5

Apparently, neopets check that and assign from it.

You will definitely need to email address attached to the account. Any other detail you have can't hurt. If you've ever purchased NC that is a useful date to have. 

Check to see if your account is still on the site - the previous response is correct that neopets does purge old accounts periodically, so it's worth double checking first by searching for your account name.

Thank you for the replies!

I'll def check out both options mentioned above. The account is still "active", meaning I can almost complete the sign in process. 

I'll keep y'all updated on any progress, thanks! 

My account appears to still be active:
vinceman2823089168

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2020 at 3:48 PM, vinceman said:

Hi TDN! 

Vinceman! 

I just recovered mine. The first time I tried a few years ago, the support said my email didn't match my request. It was weird because I was sure it was the email I used. I lost hope.

A few days ago, I tried again. I got a more sympathetic support personnel and he unfroze my account and gave it back! 

I just included all my emails I use, the birthday and I might have mentioned that I'm in a better financial position to start purchasing ingame items for my neopets account. Hahaha

That got a response real quick. Though I did sign up for a 1 year premium after. I've always wanted too. 

• 4 weeks later...

I managed to recover mine just about 2 weeks ago!

I believe it was about my 3rd or 4th try with Neopets support before I finally got through. I only included my birthday and one of my previous known passwords, but I did send the support request from the registered email on file with the account.

My advice is just to keep trying until you get through 🙂