New Gallery!

Secre

13 hours ago, berriganify said:

oh, thats a great idea for a gallery! i mean its basically the neopian equvilant of sport memorabilia, right?

what else are you planning to add?

Thanks! It's just going to be yooyu's, rather than full sports memorabilia so if there's a yooyu in the design (rather than just the name) it will have a place in my gallery! Freakily, that gallery is probably already worth more than most of my plushie gallery combined if I'm brutally honest!

I also want to set up the books but not books gallery, but currently I have a grand total of 2 items for that, so this seemed more immediately worthwhile. I've got a second side account I'm waiting to age enough to stick my Koi in there so that's going to be my next project!

11 hours ago, Secre said:

Thanks! It's just going to be yooyu's, rather than full sports memorabilia so if there's a yooyu in the design (rather than just the name) it will have a place in my gallery! Freakily, that gallery is probably already worth more than most of my plushie gallery combined if I'm brutally honest!

i just checked the price of yooyus, and yeah, oof, that's going to be expensive. not that some plushies cant get pretty pricy, though, but there's enough cheap ones that its easy to fill out a sizable gallery for a few k's.

11 hours ago, Secre said:

books but not books gallery

.....what? 🤔 

please post a link when you do get it made, that sounds like a very cool gallery!

11 hours ago, berriganify said:

i just checked the price of yooyus, and yeah, oof, that's going to be expensive. not that some plushies cant get pretty pricy, though, but there's enough cheap ones that its easy to fill out a sizable gallery for a few k's.

.....what? 🤔 

please post a link when you do get it made, that sounds like a very cool gallery!

Yep, yooyu's themselves might be the last items to go in the gallery! I have the snow one attached to a pet currently and I can't afford to shell out 5 million on a single item for a side gallery! Even the yooyu items are rather steep, I suspect because most of them are prizes from previous AC's!

The books that aren't books gallery was an idea that came to mind when I found the Brightvale Book Paving Stones. I have that item and a battle scroll currently for the gallery and not much else!

Brightvale Book Paving Stones

51 minutes ago, Secre said:

Yep, yooyu's themselves might be the last items to go in the gallery! I have the snow one attached to a pet currently and I can't afford to shell out 5 million on a single item for a side gallery! Even the yooyu items are rather steep, I suspect because most of them are prizes from previous AC's!

The books that aren't books gallery was an idea that came to mind when I found the Brightvale Book Paving Stones. I have that item and a battle scroll currently for the gallery and not much else!

Brightvale Book Paving Stones

yeah, retired items tend to be either dirt cheap or super expensive, there's rarely any in-between.

that is a great gallery idea! and if you're open to adding the reverse (items in the books category that aren't actually books), i did see Sophies Leave Me Alone Notice while i was looking for names earlier today.

27 minutes ago, berriganify said:

yeah, retired items tend to be either dirt cheap or super expensive, there's rarely any in-between.

that is a great gallery idea! and if you're open to adding the reverse (items in the books category that aren't actually books), i did see Sophies Leave Me Alone Notice while i was looking for names earlier today.

Oooh, that's a good spot! Thank you!!