I Hate Kiko Lake....

AgJu

Can Neopets stop with this? This isn't the first time i've had my expensive items, particularly EVERLASTING APPLES, taken for no good reason. That's why i don't carry anything anymore. I had just taken my Everlasting Apple out of storage so i could feed my pets and THEY TOOK IT AGAIN!!! WHILE I WAS JUST IN THE MIDDLE OF FEEDING MY PETS!!! UGH.

Screenshot (87).png

41 minutes ago, jaydeed said:

It's a horrible random event. So sorry it did this :-(((

its not the first Everlasting Apple i've lost to a random event, but this is the first time it happened while i was feeding them.

i just don't get what they think these "randomly lose an item or thousands of neopoints" events add to the site. Why even give the people the option to carry items out in the open if you're just gonna randomly take them away? I have never thought those were cute or fun. lol

It's even more irritating considering the AC is over for this year and Kiko Lake won so hardly need donations any longer!! The fact that they have won previously is just insult to injury!

I always find those events aggravating as hell. It's one thing if I'm playing a game like Dice a Roo where I know there is a solid chance of losing an item but the RE's are just a pain in the neck. 

As a heads up, how many items were in your inventory. If I'm ever carrying anything I don't want stolen, I minimise risk by also having at least a hundred junk items in my inventory to minimise the odds. Not much help now I admit...

13 hours ago, Secre said:

It's even more irritating considering the AC is over for this year and Kiko Lake won so hardly need donations any longer!! The fact that they have won previously is just insult to injury!

I always find those events aggravating as hell. It's one thing if I'm playing a game like Dice a Roo where I know there is a solid chance of losing an item but the RE's are just a pain in the neck. 

As a heads up, how many items were in your inventory. If I'm ever carrying anything I don't want stolen, I minimise risk by also having at least a hundred junk items in my inventory to minimise the odds. Not much help now I admit...

i don't carry anything anymore after the last time this happened. All I have out these days is an omelette or two cuz my Lenny won't eat Everlasting Apple. I had just taken my apple out of storage to feed my other pets and it got snapped up before i could put it back. Maybe i should just buy each pet an omelette each day to avoid that, but these random events are still unfair and annoying. Like i said, why give people the option of carrying things if they risk having them taken?

11 hours ago, AgJu said:

i don't carry anything anymore after the last time this happened. All I have out these days is an omelette or two cuz my Lenny won't eat Everlasting Apple. I had just taken my apple out of storage to feed my other pets and it got snapped up before i could put it back. Maybe i should just buy each pet an omelette each day to avoid that, but these random events are still unfair and annoying. Like i said, why give people the option of carrying things if they risk having them taken?

I suppose it's to even out the RE's where you get given stuff... but you'd need a lot of positive RE's to make up for the suckiness of this one...

If you buffer items with a lot of junk you can reduce the chances of a specific item being taken and I've also learned that the Pant Devil Attractor increases the chances of the PD taking the attractor rather than anything else. Just useful to keep in mind for the future.

12 hours ago, Secre said:

You're having really rotten RE luck aren't you!? 

no, Kiko Lake heard about this thread and decided to get me again lol

• 3 weeks later...