Depressed Pets

Secre

I am in the unhappy position of having three - yes, three - depressed pets. One was because of an RE, one was because the discarded plushie decided to be mean and I don't know why the other one is depressed. Maybe she didn't like being traded from my side and back or something.

I have tried playing with them, I have tried the merry go round and I can't get them to not be depressed! Any ideas on how I can fix this? From a selfish perspective, they are all painted and I don't want them to randomly turn grey. But also, I don't want my pets to be depressed!!

EDIT: Turn blue, not grey...

1 hour ago, berriganify said:

kacheek seek, maybe? or try using several different toys?

also i just went to look up the re, because i was pretty sure that the event that turned your pet blue only affected your active pet...and it looks like it might have been removed?

Well, that's something. At least if I keep the depressed ones non active their paint job should be safe,! I know they got rid of the truly random RE's like the invisibile one and the boochi one, but I'm not sure about the sadness one. You're also right, they turned blue not grey... which is actually worse!!

I'll try kacheek seek though; hadn't thought of that. I considered Dice a Roo but it's so refresh happy I thought it was perhaps tempting fate!

Thanks for the tips!

they are all painted and I don't want them to randomly turn grey.

They removed all color-changing random events because people spend too much ... maybe millions on paint jobs just for a R.E to suddenly take that away .. and pretty pets deserve to be active .. 

Put your pets in the Neolodge .. that will make them feel better ^_^

first-of-all-timesheets-were-due-this-morning.jpg

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

They removed all color-changing random events because people spend too much ... maybe millions on paint jobs just for a R.E to suddenly take that away .. and pretty pets deserve to be active .. 

Put your pets in the Neolodge .. that will make them feel better ^_^

first-of-all-timesheets-were-due-this-morning.jpg

They are all in there already though! Admittedly, they are in the Cockroach place... but a hotel is a hotel right!!?

This was me wanting to save all my jelly and omelettes for Charity Corner!

Maybe you didn't play enough? Get a toy and mass click the 'play with' button along with F5 so you can rapidly play with it. It takes a lot to raise its level to something better at first. Good luck!

16 hours ago, Secre said:

They are all in there already though! Admittedly, they are in the Cockroach place... but a hotel is a hotel right!!?

This was me wanting to save all my jelly and omelettes for Charity Corner!

I feed my pets 2/3 of the omelettes and then save them for charity corner, the amount you get for them b/c of their rating does not change.

the quickest way to cheer them back up after that is to take them to Roo Island and let them go on the carousel. It usually takes about 20 rides though to get a pet all the way up from 'depressed' to 'delighted!' so that's about 1K per pet

The Merry Go Round was my friend!! But yes, it took at least 10 goes just to get them to content!

I have also discovered that the reason their mood was going down was because I was pinging them about in trades to model different items for Jellyneo. So they now just need to stay where they are to prevent this aggravation again.