Personal Record (and possibly a trophy!) in Turmac Roll

Secre

I had long since given up on getting a trophy in Turmac Run... but I might, might, might, just squeak one this month! I just beat my personal best and got into the trophy lists!! Now, I just need to wait and see if I get chucked off the lists by midnight!!

image.png.a31218a4f8f5a79931d0ef7199b8d30d.png

That's impressive! I meanwhile am impressively bad at this game! My high score is 1056, and that happened mostly because I got a couple of high-scoring berries, it would definitely have been half that otherwise. xD

That's a really good score! The game gets so fast/hard after 3k points doesn't it? I hope you'll get that trophy!

I got pipped to the post for the gold trophy, but I'm more than happy with my new shiny silver trophy in my lookup!!

image.png.ea152ab10d95b10f36b937840b3e9a53.png

14 hours ago, jellysundae said:

That's impressive! I meanwhile am impressively bad at this game! My high score is 1056, and that happened mostly because I got a couple of high-scoring berries, it would definitely have been half that otherwise. xD

My average score is more like 800!! And depending on the NP ratios, I happily send anything over 400-500, so you are not alone! 

10 hours ago, berriganify said:

congrats!! i hope you get the trophy, that's such a hard game!

also look at him, so happy with all his berries!~

Thanks! Yes, he does look rather pleased with himself!!

9 hours ago, Angeló said:

i am 99.99% sure you will get your trophy come midnight 

congrats .. i havent been playing any games lately !

I played virtually nothing but AC games during the Cup - so I'm now catching up on lost time!

5 hours ago, Duma said:

That's a really good score! The game gets so fast/hard after 3k points doesn't it? I hope you'll get that trophy!

Ooooh boy yes! And it's the three stump setup that gets me every time. I get over the first small one, only to hit the front of the big one or the back of the final small one. Although this time, I just got caught out by two small ones in close succession and landed badly on the second one!