Back after a Hiatus

Lit

Hi All,

I am Lit, I have been a hardcore Neopian for 12yrs. I played alot more in my late teens and early 20s..over the years I've come back  off and on. This time I hope to be back for good *fingers-crossed*!

I recently joined a new guild where I feel my older self fits well in especially with my goal of learning to "snipe" and restock using more than just the TP.

Getting re-acclimated to Neopia has been interesting but my guild members have been patiently answering ALL my questions. So, I am slowly but surely feeling confident in participating in activities other than dailies, games, stock market and Food Club.

6 minutes ago, Lit said:

Hi All,

I am Lit, I have been a hardcore Neopian for 12yrs. I played alot more in my late teens and early 20s..over the years I've come back  off and on. This time I hope to be back for good *fingers-crossed*!

I recently joined a new guild where I feel my older self fits well in especially with my goal of learning to "snipe" and restock using more than just the TP.

Getting re-acclimated to Neopia has been interesting but my guild members have been patiently answering ALL my questions. So, I am slowly but surely feeling confident in participating in activities other than dailies, games, stock market and Food Club.

Welcome back, I keep coming back too! What's your guild called? I'm interested in learning some sniping too ^^ not too sure about a guild though. 

Heya! I recently came back to Neopets too after a looooong absence. I started playing in my teens as well, I'm impressed the site is still active! I'm a member of the Elite Neopians Guild which has over 1000 members, however I went back to visit the guild when I relogged in and it's pretty quiet on there I've got to say. I had a look at the other guilds in the "games cupboard" section and most of them that I could see didn't really have that many members. I did a search for the Elite Neopians Guild and I couldn't find it, even though when I clicked "My Guild" it took me to it.

Now, like Lit I've been away for ages and boy do I have questions. There seems to be all kinds of changes and some things just plain aren't working any more.

I guess my biggest question at the moment is, what's up with the guilds?

So I am a part of Snipers Unite guild which I OVER LOVE.  No offense to my previous guilds. They are so helpful as far as answering my questions pertaining to What different day mean lke Half price day that is coming up, etc.

My guild I just joined has now 67 but it not that big, promise. You know who is active or who comes and goes on a regular basis or at the very least pop their heads in. Also, they have games, etc. I just joined maybe a week or two now.

Just if you are looking for a Guild you pick one that fits you and your schedule. Because I am older now and I work plus working on my PhD I have to find time through out the week/day to log on and usually there is a member or two lurking around.

Sorry, I am rambling, hope this answers your questions.

True!! I use to have a limit of only x members in a guild in order for me to join just for those reasons but I am happy at my new "home". My neopets userlookup should be showing. If you do decide to join or even if you don't feel free to say Hi!!

Goodluck!

Welcome back Lit. A fair chunk of longtime Neopians and TDNForums users have been making a comeback of some type within the past few months.

The name's D-Pad Doc, and I used to be real active here in the early 2010s, but I've been found lurking here time to time these days. If you need any help, just post a topic and either I or another fellow member can help get you out of that jam.