Happy Acara Day!

hrtbrk

7 hours ago, fishstick013 said:

That outfit is unbelievably cute, and I'm so sad it's species-specific lol.

Completely agreed!! I'm snaffle that mermaid tail in particular and have a mermaid themed pet any day of the week!

That is a very cute outfit!

The paint brush is... I don't know how to feel about it tbh. I really like how the brush strokes look like fur. I want to stroke that fluffy knee! The highlighting's been done very nicely. I love that the eyes are a complimentary contrasting shade.

I think I'm just feeling the general "too muchness" created by the white background. Customised I feel this will look quite amazing!

Oil Paint looks beautiful, I love how the paint follows the lines and shapes of the body. I also love the eyes.
The mermaid outfit is really cute, I just wish they had chosen a different colour for the wig. Yeah, I get the ocean reference like seaweed, but green hair is so offputting for me.

Can anyone confirm that the oil paint acara's mouth is in the right place when customizing? I think I'm going to save up to paint Disorder__36 (my currently candy acara) now that there's a color that i like as much as candy, but hopefully without the mouth in the eyes. See my thread Someday... for details.