What shall I do? I can't log in

keep

I've never personally encountered this error, but it's perfectly okay to have 2 accounts linked to the same email address (as long as you stick to the side account rules and only use one account to make NP and such). Are you sure you entered the correct username? It seems to think you're requesting a new password for a different account.

If you're sure you're requesting the password for the correct account, here are some more things to consider:
- When's the last time you logged in on that account? (A few years ago there was a big password reset action on Neopets' side.)
- I'm not sure what kind of errors you would get if Neopets froze your account, but visiting the user look-up of the account you can't access, while you're logged in on your other account, should give you some clues. If the account is frozen, there'll be a message displayed there, instead of the user look-up.

For tips on how to retrieve accounts, also check this thread. One of the main tips in there is sending in a ticket to Neopets to request access to your account.

Good luck!

Yeah,so that's what i meant,i tried many times,i sured .It reset password was sent to my sub account, but there seems to be an error there. It will make people think it's the same as your other account, because I've bound them, and I've emailed the official, thank you

15 hours ago, Nielo said:

I've never personally encountered this error, but it's perfectly okay to have 2 accounts linked to the same email address (as long as you stick to the side account rules and only use one account to make NP and such). Are you sure you entered the correct username? It seems to think you're requesting a new password for a different account.

If you're sure you're requesting the password for the correct account, here are some more things to consider:
- When's the last time you logged in on that account? (A few years ago there was a big password reset action on Neopets' side.)
- I'm not sure what kind of errors you would get if Neopets froze your account, but visiting the user look-up of the account you can't access, while you're logged in on your other account, should give you some clues. If the account is frozen, there'll be a message displayed there, instead of the user look-up.

For tips on how to retrieve accounts, also check this thread. One of the main tips in there is sending in a ticket to Neopets to request access to your account.

Good luck!

Edited by keep