I Got My Dream List Down...

Secre

... And near spat tea over my computer at the final price!! Admittedly, this is a long term effort and will be combining avatars, dream combinations and matching petpets, but still!

Shenistre (MSP Poogle) - Plushie Meowclops - 8 million

Altarego (Lutari) - Maraquan paintbrush and Maraquan Snowbunny - 9.5 million total

HarmBoer (Lupe) - Halloween paintbrush (for a Royal Werelupe cross) with a Halloween Meepit - 3.2 million total 

TeaFaeries (Peophin) - Tyrannian paintbrush to go with her existing Tyrannian Feloreena - COMPLETE

SneezlesForNeezles (Koi) - Oil paintbrush (petpet undecided) - 2.75 million

ackornBA (Shoyru) - Pirate or Darigan paintbrush and a Pirate or Black Snicklebeast - either 400k or 1.5 million total

tdub (Kougra) - Faerie paintbrush and Faerie Gruslen - 5.5 million total

Firena (Fire Flotsam) - Water Molternore - 3.9 million (because a water fire petpet on a fire water pet amuses me...)

FaithfulDarkness (Fire Uni) and Huggleby (Elephante) - undecided, Probably stick with paint job; see what yooyu's come out of the prize shop! I was going to morph the Elephante into a Gelert for an eventual Darigan Gelert but I may just create one as the morphing potion alone is nearly a million neopoints!!

This also doesn't include the draik that I plan to create... 

So I'm looking at at least 35 million by my reckoning!!

14 hours ago, Secre said:

So I'm looking at at least 35 million by my reckoning!!

If you're willing to use NC you can probably knock down your total a bit by buying faerie quest fortune cookies and using them to get rainbow fountain dips from the grey faerie. The cookies cost 150 NC and I usually get  dip about every third cookie. 

11 hours ago, berriganify said:

thats.... quite a price tag. 😱 all i can say is good luck!

also, im now wondering what the total cost of my dream pet lineup is..

It is, isn't it!! I'm thinking save to a set amount like 25 million (which will take a while on its own, particularly if my poor run at food club continues!) then buy a single high ticket item. Then save til the next landmark, say 35 million and buy another high ticket item... reward myself for saving.

3 hours ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

If you're willing to use NC you can probably knock down your total a bit by buying faerie quest fortune cookies and using them to get rainbow fountain dips from the grey faerie. The cookies cost 150 NC and I usually get  dip about every third cookie. 

I have a few of those hanging around that I bought an age and a half ago. That's not a bad idea at all - if I can get the Maraquan paint job out of it that cuts the price down by 7 million alone!

7 hours ago, berriganify said:

yeah, the fountain quests can be a big help!

also i did the math on my dream lineup, and it comes out to 51.63 million (not including the 8.184 million i've already spent)

YEOUCH!! That's worse than mine! And I thought I was on the high end of things!!

10 hours ago, LekkerLekker89 said:

If it's predicted that the Sway or the Order will win then fight for them and you have a chance at getting the refresh quest request boon, which allows you twice the chance at getting a quest from the grey faerie. 

That's a good shout as well! Thanks!

6 hours ago, Secre said:

YEOUCH!! That's worse than mine! And I thought I was on the high end of things!!

adjusted for the number of pets, its probably about the same though

heres my math:

85507210_thenumbers.png.8bca978d41db4310dca1486e82f8a40a.png

gaze upon my next five years upon this site and despair lol

funnily enough, my plans with fluxroot are similar to your plans for Firena (except im going for "Earth" painted + "Air" pet with the same Water/Fire combo

plus i have yet to decide upon petpets for two of my pets! i only know that i want them to have the same species of pet

other than that im still waiting on 3 new colours to be released before i fully commit (maracite and woodland buzzes, and oilpaint kyriis)

On 6/24/2020 at 6:05 PM, berriganify said:

adjusted for the number of pets, its probably about the same though

heres my math:

gaze upon my next five years upon this site and despair lol

funnily enough, my plans with fluxroot are similar to your plans for Firena (except im going for "Earth" painted + "Air" pet with the same Water/Fire combo

plus i have yet to decide upon petpets for two of my pets! i only know that i want them to have the same species of pet

other than that im still waiting on 3 new colours to be released before i fully commit (maracite and woodland buzzes, and oilpaint kyriis)

Yeah, you have a lot more pets than me. Most of yours are in the low millions... the plushie Meowclops and Maraquan paintjob are the bulk of mine!!

I just started playing with customisation as well. This is a dangerous game. I now also want to paint my Uni Halloween because that studded outfit looks so cool on her!!

On 6/26/2020 at 7:35 AM, Secre said:

Yeah, you have a lot more pets than me. Most of yours are in the low millions... the plushie Meowclops and Maraquan paintjob are the bulk of mine!!

I just started playing with customisation as well. This is a dangerous game. I now also want to paint my Uni Halloween because that studded outfit looks so cool on her!!

oh yeah, customization is an expensive path to go down lol. but halloween unis look super cool! would you keep her halloween, or repaint her and just keep the clothes?