Two break days in a row (my wrist thanks TNT)

After yesterday was a break day I was preparing myself for a week of massive work since Kreludor is in 3rd place right now and I am determined to give my best on the last stretch.

Now all that's left for today is try to get some of the weeks work (real work) done today so there's more time left to play :P

Also got my wrist brace on because oh boy, did I mess up my wrist playing this much......

What are you all planning for today / this week regarding the cup?

I'm definitely feeling the pressure now! I'd really love Shenkuu to be able to have a better showing this year, I'm very relieved for two day's off though, not planning on doing much of ANYTHING today, that's my preparation. xD

been making tons of progress in Pokemon Shield. Kinda glad we're at the end of this tournament. Terror Mountain managed to hang on and sneak into Bracket 2, so hopefully that means we fall no lower than 12th 😛

3 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Am I the only one who is annoyed about 2 days off from competitive play? It's one LESS day to try and gain prize points and ranks. Another reason to be frustrated with TNT's decision in recent years to end personal rank-increases on bye-days. >_>

i'm perfectly fine with them disallowing that because it makes it feel like actual break days. if it was still allowed, people, such as myself, would still feel some sort of self-pressure to continue playing in order to rank up or get prize shop points. Its like TNT said, "No we're gonna make you actually RELAX this time." lol

Although I suppose its moot, since allowing for break days would mean those who chose not to play wouldn't penalize their team anyway....

4 hours ago, Aquamentis12 said:

Am I the only one who is annoyed about 2 days off from competitive play? It's one LESS day to try and gain prize points and ranks. Another reason to be frustrated with TNT's decision in recent years to end personal rank-increases on bye-days. >_>

yeah, i kinda wish we could rank up (level and points) in break days, even if it didnt count towards the end result of the teams.

but on the other hand I really need those breaks lol

2 hours ago, AgJu said:

Its like TNT said, "No we're gonna make you actually RELAX this time." lol

This is how I see it too, if you could still gain points for personal rank on break days then you're right, so many people wouldn't actually take a break. I think it's definitely better this way. 🙂