Oh. My. GOD!

Secre

So, I've been thinking about buying Premium for a while. I like the idea of an extra pet spot, it will be used for a draik. And lockdown means I have some spare cash floating around. 

I've also had a Jetsam on my hands that I quite liked the name of, but Jetsam's aren't really my thing. I then learned that you get a species change with Premium.

More importantly, most importantly, if your pet is in a colour that your new species doesn't have, you get to change it to any colour you want!!!

So. For 180,000np I bought a water Kau morphing potion. My Jetsam very briefly turned into a water cow. He was rather affronted at this. 

But then, then, I bought Premium for a month. I will likely upgrade it to a four month plan later, but for the moment a month was all I needed. And I clicked 'species change'. And I clicked 'Poogle'. And I got told that water doesn't exist for Poogle so would I like to change my colour to one that can be used for this species. And I said yes please, thank you, I would like that very much. I think... I think... I'll have THIS ONE!

image.png.fc370451c233955020784fbdb96793cb.png

Once I have the Slorg avatar I will then put him with a plushie petpet and he will have gone from my most bemoaned pet to my favourite pet in the whole darn universe! He is a tiny bit confused from all the shape shifting, but he'll get over it!

Edit: Now customised to my happiness. I want the Dapper Poogle Hat, but I think I'll wait for the inflation to go down on that particular item first!

image.png.ac81bcc5a6dad92796e56cc67913174b.png

I didn't  know that worked like that! Congratulations! In 48 days, I get the option again. I need to find a species I enjoy customizing that's not a kacheek. I like having both hands free, but really can't work with manes (sorry usuls). So right now I have 5 kacheeks. Might toy around with Jellyneos wardrobe a bit. 

25 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I didn't  know that worked like that! Congratulations! In 48 days, I get the option again. I need to find a species I enjoy customizing that's not a kacheek. I like having both hands free, but really can't work with manes (sorry usuls). So right now I have 5 kacheeks. Might toy around with Jellyneos wardrobe a bit. 

5 Kacheeks is the exact right amount of Kacheeks. I kinda like Neopets that are more... human? With hands free and two legs/two arms, they're cuter and more customizable. Am I the only one?

18 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Neither did I til I did some digging!! I’m glad I didn’t just use it willy nilly before reading up on it!! I now have 364 days to wait... 

17 hours ago, Singledwish123 said:

5 Kacheeks is the exact right amount of Kacheeks. I kinda like Neopets that are more... human? With hands free and two legs/two arms, they're cuter and more customizable. Am I the only one?

I have to admit, I tend to go for the canine or other four legged creature. Or ones with no hands at all like the peophin. The exceptions are my lutari, but he’s going to be Maraquan when I have saved some more and therefore won’t have hands anymore!! And my Elephante, but I plan to morph her into a Gelert!!

23 hours ago, Singledwish123 said:

Agreed. Also, I counted wrong. I have 4 kacheeks, but may have 5 if I can't think of another species for my korbat to be.