Happy Kau Day!

hrtbrk

That's a cute woodland pet! I like how the surfer's wig's very naturally flowing in the wind, too! I see the sunglasses turn into pince-nez once worn though, lol.

Laughing so much at the shirt and shorts; what surfer tucks their shirt in like a good boy???  lol.gif

This is a situation where the shirt could have done with going on the jacket layer, maybe? Though really it's just another "need more layers" thing, isn't it.

Or... imagine being able to choose how something layered depending on the look you wanted... *daydreams*

• 2 weeks later...

I mean, cows are really not my thing - I got chased by a herd of the things as a teenager and have been scared of them since! - but that woodland colour really works on the Kau!

The Woodland Kau is really cute, it`s a pretty standard look for the colour, I really like the dark shade of the flowers, they look very natural and "earthy." The green horns and vines/stalks are a nice touch.

The surfer look is a bit mixed for me, I love the surfboard and the wig. I also like the shorts, but don`t feel they match the overall look, and I don`t like the glasses or the pattern on the shirt.