WEVIL's too good...

He places in the top three of every competition game! How does he do it?...Or do I just really suck at this game thing? :sad02:

Sorry if it sounds like I'm insulting you other avid gamers... Congratz to all of you too! ;)

WEVIL is good, but he only is champ at one game, while me and iwilltakeovertheworld are champs at 2 GAMES. That counts too...

Congratz to you two too, HBK and iwilltakeovertheworld!

You're all too good... :crying:

Haha! Moon Lander Taken MUHAHAHAHA

I'm playing moon lander right now and its really easy. Just taking my time to reach 10000 at least... I'm at least 3rd in all the games that are in the contest except funny bubble because I don't like that game :/ I haven't played any other games besides the one in the contest. I would be first in Tetris but the flash version of it is so stupid. My record on my cellphone is lvl 32. :D

Ugh I'll work on it tommorow gotta get this ap cio stuff done. What time is 6:00 NSt in real time?

Muahahaha, think again, Stupler! :devil:

Although I don't doubt that you'll beat me in 5 minutes.. <_<

Haha, no way WEVIL. You won't be taking first place from me! Stick with your little moon lander prize and I'll stick with mine. :P

HAHAHA! I'm gonna get better and try my best in the remaining hours! HA! You just wait, WEVIL!

Ugh... only 81 posts... still gotta rack up 19... Well, that shouldn't be too hard considering what I started with...