My Get Up and Go...

Secre

well i didn't mean literally "always #1", just more along the lines of "He's always right up there"...usually with Dinksy, it seems 😛

My motivation is rapidly diminishing into nothingness. I've still maxed sosd daily, but it's been a DRAAAAAG the past few days. Haven't managed more than 10 games of YYB this week.

33 minutes ago, Wildbreeze said:

My motivation is rapidly diminishing into nothingness. I've still maxed sosd daily, but it's been a DRAAAAAG the past few days. Haven't managed more than 10 games of YYB this week.

its to be expected. thankfully, there are only about 2 or 3 more days left

Mine comes and goes, it was really there during rank 19, but seemed to think no more was required once I hit all-star. It's needed prodding with a stick since then so I'm really not contributing much now, though I did manage to max sosd yesterday against all expectations.

22 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Mine comes and goes, it was really there during rank 19, but seemed to think no more was required once I hit all-star. It's needed prodding with a stick since then so I'm really not contributing much now, though I did manage to max sosd yesterday against all expectations.

I think that;s my problem. I was good for the week after All-Star and then... nope. Nada. Nothing!

Just reached all-star, despite having lost interest completely in YYB after the first week. I still have about 250 more games of SOSD to do today, so if I can manage I'll have made it to over 9000 points total. I maxed out SOSD every day and managed 648 points total in the other three games. Still don't know how I was able to do it. Today is the last day, right?

9 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

Just reached all-star, despite having lost interest completely in YYB after the first week. I still have about 250 more games of SOSD to do today, so if I can manage I'll have made it to over 9000 points total. I maxed out SOSD every day and managed 648 points total in the other three games. Still don't know how I was able to do it. Today is the last day, right?

I believe the weekend counts as well. Then there's a potential tiebreaker the last day if necessary?

So the schedule I just stole from a guy on reddit being:

5/16-5/24 Tournament pre-event

5/25-5/31 Team sign-ups and practice rounds begin.

5/25-6/06 Team sign-ups are open.

6/01-6/29 Tournament play takes place.

6/30 Tiebreaker played (if necessary)

7/1 Y18 Altador Cup champions are announced and the Prize Shop opens.

honestly, i'm kinda ready for it to be over too, but with so little time left, i still want to help my team out as much as i can.

1 hour ago, Wildbreeze said:

My team has been a lost cause for a good long while now, but I want more prize shop points. 😂

but hey, at least you did your part 🙂