AC XV Staff Tournament - Dream Team Picks?

The moment you've all been waiting for is here - Week One of the Altador Cup Staff Tournament is underway! To play, set your TNT fantasy team's roster by selecting two forwards, two defenders, and a goalie. You have until midnight Thursday to choose your team or make roster changes. You'll then be awarded points based upon the play of your staffers.

image.png.072975f1c4e2f83b2eb0b47702f3abc3.png

Not sure what to pick, but I mixed Old Favorites with New Ppl :lmaosmiley:       Forwards: Senor Malo (ML) & *Gutterfoot (SHK);  Defenders: Scrappy (RI) & *Iceman(VP) and Goalie: EhloFroyo (MQ)

*New Staff Members

There wasn't a STAR Player Option to pick? 😡   Anyone else have better ideas/guesses? 

Hey, I guess I forgot to "hover" over my team to have the Star Player Option Pop Up     *** You selected Scrappy as star player ***  :rock:

Edited by midnight_spell360
Star Player Option IS Available!

I just picked old players. I can always change if one of the newbies is doing a good enough job:

image.png

Also, after refreshing the staff tournament page I got the option to pick a star player, so don't forget to do so!

I've done the same as last year; given one new player a chance in the first round. I've picked Gutterfoot because pink hair. B)

image.png.ab00f51b983221d0019478e0b44e496f.png

I usually choose Ehlo Froyo as goalie, but she didn't do quite so well last year. I'm hoping Raven does well and I can switch her out with Scrappy, simply because I don't like Scrappy xD Though gotta admit, she's not so annoying now that she's not doing NT stuff so is out of our faces. xD

Ideally I'd like an all-girl team, but I'd also like the best chance at good points... Agog's pretty good... do I switch... CAN'T DECIDE!