Neopets Beta Goes Live Today!

hrtbrk

Neopets mobile beta is making its away to all users today and it is causing some errors such as trouble logging in, slowness in loading and logouts. Please be patient and enjoy exploring the new Neopets.

You can return back to the legacy site by clicking on the menu in the left side and choosing the View Classic Site option.

EWKa2K_X0AQtxRm?format=jpg&name=large

Wow that's a whole wide expanse of glaring white on a laptop screen (it switched on me on the boards). Grateful to switch back to the regular look. ^o^;;

I can imagine it's a nice clean look on a phone though.

4 hours ago, enitul said:

So are they gonna change the entire site to be mobile-friendly even on a computer or laptop or is it solely for the app on phones?

Yes you are right, the entire site will become mobile-friendly 🙂

18 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Yes you are right, the entire site will become mobile-friendly 🙂

Hm... I guess I'll get used to it over time. But I like the classic site more. I wish they would still leave that option for pc/laptop users.

I'm hoping that it's a realistic option for them to keep the original look active, but I can also see that likely won't be viable... rather afraid of snow-blindness in my future then. ^o^;;

Though the theme I have on here is nearly all white, what is it about the beta look that I can't cope with then... I'll switch and see if I can pin-point it...

Meh, I think I'll just need to acclimatise to it.

32 minutes ago, cassandrastorm said:

I still can't find the menu you mentioned to get back to the classic site view. Please help!

Click your pet's picture in the top left and a menu should pop up. The option to switch to classic is near the bottom.

1188303896_neopetshelp.thumb.png.5f35b85bb27d9a8fae60130b3f975b9e.png