What's Everyone's Goals?

Secre

On 6/5/2020 at 8:51 AM, Wildbreeze said:

but I'm happy with my progress so far. Even if my team hasn't won a single event. 

Good for you with sticking with Moltara. I've said elsewhere that I assume Moltara has a smaller amount of people who play for it as it's the youngest team, isn't it? So it's always at a disadvantage. Am I right in thinking that?

While I'd absolutely NOT want the system to change so there was an even number of players in each team, thus forcing some people into a different one to that which they had an allegiance with, I do wish there was a way for the teams with less players to  legitimately gain more.

*ponders* something like a transfer fee? a nice NP bonus for signing up to the under-dog? There's plenty of people who don't play for the same team every year.

My goal for today is to find some motivation, I seem to have misplaced it. kisskiss.gif Also SK is playing BV today and I'm struggling with the two big guys, my brain can't tell the difference between them and wastes a lot of available processing space being confused. lol.gif

4 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Good for you with sticking with Moltara. I've said elsewhere that I assume Moltara has a smaller amount of people who play for it as it's the youngest team, isn't it? So it's always at a disadvantage. Am I right in thinking that?

I assume so? It's relatively young and not a super popular land. I know we got 3rd place one of the years I played, but I'm pretty sure there must have been a cheater team backing Moltara that year.

In other news I think this is my best score this season. I'd like to get a 16 point game but I always seem to get one ball that takes ages to get back from the other team.
1493557012_goodscoretho.png.77feff600ce9ecee79fc0ad4d24ca9ff.png

3 hours ago, Wildbreeze said:

I got it! 😮 Got lucky with those last 3 goals.

1969213464_bestscoretho.png.90f45c1fa868f8dfca728cbeb59a91b4.png

Congrats on hitting 16, Wildbreeze!! lol Yeah, in that range, you definitely need a bit of luck! Because the opposing team gets pretty darn aggressive the higher you go. ;D

On 6/6/2020 at 7:01 PM, jellysundae said:

While I'd absolutely NOT want the system to change so there was an even number of players in each team, thus forcing some people into a different one to that which they had an allegiance with, I do wish there was a way for the teams with less players to  legitimately gain more.

*ponders* something like a transfer fee? a nice NP bonus for signing up to the under-dog? There's plenty of people who don't play for the same team every year.

My goal for today is to find some motivation, I seem to have misplaced it. kisskiss.gif Also SK is playing BV today and I'm struggling with the two big guys, my brain can't tell the difference between them and wastes a lot of available processing space being confused. lol.gif

What they could potentially do is change the scoring so that your goals are divided by the number of players in the team, thereby evening it out between the big players and the smaller teams. I'm not sure how much of an uproar that would cause mind you!!! I well remember the initial uproar when they changed the Yooyuball game - hell, I was part of it - so a change like that could cause absolute mutiny!

On 6/7/2020 at 12:54 AM, Wildbreeze said:

Well done on your 16 goals - my highest so far is 13 which I have hit a grand total of 4 times so far!!

On 6/6/2020 at 8:54 PM, Wildbreeze said:

WOW that's impressive! I've been upping my GPG average after one or two days of intense Darigan action lol

but the best I got so far was 14!

On other news, I've just reached All Star 🥳🥳🥳

That's the second time EVER but I'm so glad I did it! I'm still gonna try to keep maxing out YYB for the rest of the cup to rank up some more points and to help Team Kreludor in keeping up the nice 3rd place we have today. Let's see how that goes!

I won't be maxing out games or anything, but hopefully I'll be able to rack up enough prize points to get the special team-specific items they release each year. Last year I spaced out and couldn't complete the set so I don't want to mess it up again.