Darigan Citadel Anyone?

Secre

Whoot for Darigan! Let the games begin and may the odds be ever in your favour... oh, wrong pop reference. 

For someone supporting Darigan I sure do hate those Darigan Yooyu's... to the degree that I wander off and let the game continue without me whilst shooting some Showdown penalties until the other team either scores or own goals it. It's about 70:30 to own goals at the moment!

Strangely I also just got a 2018 avatar apparently...

image.png.ee49c004fd89dc77926b1096f4308e78.png

The avatar was released in 2018 along with the other teams, so if you switch to a new team next year, you'll lose this avatar, but luckily it doesn't count towards your overall avatar total. They're granted once you reach rank 1.

2 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

The avatar was released in 2018 along with the other teams, so if you switch to a new team next year, you'll lose this avatar, but luckily it doesn't count towards your overall avatar total. They're granted once you reach rank 1.

Oh, I didn't know that! Thanks for the info! I assumed automatically that you got a new one by changing teams but that you kept your old one... but then I didn't play in 2018 or 2019 so that explains rather a lot really!

12 hours ago, 616.1314 said:

GO DC!! 🟣⚫

I'm currently at rank 6 (lol I know it's not high but already my personal best)

Congrats! Level 17 is my personal best and I'm looking at smashing that providing I don't have too many more off-days!!

Today is the day to play if there ever was one - if we smash Meridell then we might get that first podium place!

After being dormant for quite some time, I just wanted to jump in and give the fellow Darigan Citadel supporters here at TDN a hand just like old times.

I've been maxing out in Yooyuball Wins since the first day of this year's Altador Cup, and I've been playing the side games (mainly SS and MSN) from in bulk to max as well. I've also struck All-Star as of late Tuesday night NST and plan to go for double before the cup ends.

To Secre and 616.1314 (and other fellow supporters who may post later), I'd like to wish you the best of luck to All-Star (or greater) as well.

On 6/13/2020 at 8:50 AM, Darigan D-Pad Doc said:

After being dormant for quite some time, I just wanted to jump in and give the fellow Darigan Citadel supporters here at TDN a hand just like old times.

I've been maxing out in Yooyuball Wins since the first day of this year's Altador Cup, and I've been playing the side games (mainly SS and MSN) from in bulk to max as well. I've also struck All-Star as of late Tuesday night NST and plan to go for double before the cup ends.

To Secre and 616.1314 (and other fellow supporters who may post later), I'd like to wish you the best of luck to All-Star (or greater) as well.

Thank you! All the best to you too! 

Currently at Rank 8. While I may not have time to go for All-Star, I'm hoping to end with at least Rank 11/12. 

GO DC!! 🟣⚫

Number 4! We were almost there (insert Tiana's vocals)

Well done DC-ers!! 🟣⚫

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please don't double post. Use the 'Edit' button or Multi Quote to reply to more than one post at once.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, 616.1314 said:

Number 4! We were almost there (insert Tiana's vocals)

Well done DC-ers!! 🟣⚫

Last time Darigan Citadel was in 4th place was in 2014. Here's hoping for a podium finish for next year.

I maxed out in Yooyuball for all 22 non-break days of the cup plus played a mighty good chunk of the sidegames, and I ended up with roughly Triple All-Star and a half on my end. Next year if the time allows, I'll be going on overdrive for the duration of the AC.