AC XV 2020 - Terror Mountain Support Thread - Behold The Cold!

Team Terror Mountain, it's that time again! Time to, uh, dust off your mouse and keyboard?! More like, time to dust off your YooYuball, Slishie Slinger, Make Some Noise, and Shoot Out Show Down skillz! (I know you have them)! Last year was OVER-THE-TOP! First place. I don't what this AC holds, but, I hope it will bring the teamwork, camaraderie, joys, and tears, it always does, now matter how well we do. We are here to help you reach your AC goals, whatever they may be. Hope to "see you out there" and please post. Although we may be "cold", we are friendly! As usual, here is a song to get you motivated for AC XV:

Good luck this year Terror Mountain! I hope you do just as good as you did last year. Well, maybe not quite as good so Faerieland can take the top spot this year! But second or third place would be sufficient right? 😆

In all seriousness though, I wish you the best this year! Go get em' Terrors!

I... I think I never used last year's points to buy stuff from the prize shop. :who-let-rip::crying_anim:

I'm always a little slow at spending those, but I usually spend some right away, and then remember (= am reminded of its existence) to go back to the prize shop and spend the rest, right before the next cup starts. Pretty sure I forgot to spend any last year. 😱 Here I've been setting reminders for myself to not forget the CC prize shop, yet somehow I've forgotten the AC one completely. I didn't even buy the stamp. 🥴

This is what I get for over-thinking what I want to get. Someone please remind me to not do that this year, but to just spend my points right away. 😂

we lost our first match, but avoided the sweep. The winner's curse might hit us, but we've never been last place so lets keep fighting 😛

its to be expected, what with the "winner's curse", but we've never finished dead last so as long as we can avoid that....