The Official Shenkuu Ninjas Support Thread

Angeló

@jellysundae I got to rank 17 yesterday and I think I'm only 10-20 YYBs away from rank 18. I want to try to get to rank 19 tonight though. Just found out this afternoon that my in-laws are visiting on Sunday so tomorrow I have cleaning to do. Fun stuff over her in Dawn-Land! 😆

11 hours ago, Mouseykins said:

Just found out this afternoon that my in-laws are visiting on Sunday so tomorrow I have cleaning to do. Fun stuff over her in Dawn-Land!

At least it's a bye-day, lol.  I'll hit rank 19 at some point during today. I really want to manage over 20 games of yyb, but I'm not at all confident of that actually happening. kisskiss.gif

Thank you! :D

Now to find out if brackets are locked or not! I'm glad for us to be placed at the top of tier two rather than the bottom of tier one though, that's for sure!

Woop Woop go Shenkuu!

I also have a tip to play with a Darigan Yooyu. You can look at my attached image. Basically just be close to the goal and click to send it in. 

I'm so close to All-Star. Excited to make it there! 

Also am I the only one who thinks Antola is cute? He babey.

AC trick.png

Hi Celine!

Darigans really seem to like that corner! Someone on the Shenkuu board drew an awesome diagram that covered that, plus other technical stuff I'd certainly never realised.

Check it out and see what you think. http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=EuphemiaX

I managed to score by bouncing a yooyu off the side after studying this, but only once so far because I'm pretty rubbish. kisskiss.gif

But OH EM GEE yesterday's result! I bet VP weren't expecting THAT! b) So wish I'd managed more than 5 games if yyb now! But it wasn't to be.