YOU MATTER! (Positivity Post)

trickkey

I wrote this a year or so ago for a group I'm in, but I thought it would be nice to post it here for anyone who also needs to hear this...

YOU MATTER! ๐Ÿ’–

You may not see your self worth, but you are worth more than diamonds.
Like a diamond being discovered, you don't necessarily shine happily right away. But that's what makes you even more special and unique!

YOU ARE IMPORTANT! ๐Ÿ’–

I know it's hard to see one's worth, but you never know how much you mean to some people and you never know the positivity you bring to another's life.
You may feel useless sometimes, but don't let that hurtful lie rule your life or your happiness. We don't always see how much just being ourselves can help someone else.
Don't let self doubt rule your feelings.

YOU ARE LOVED! ๐Ÿ’–

I'm sure this isn't always easy to see or tell, but you are loved so much more than you know.

ย 

YOU & YOUR FEELINGS ARE VALID! ๐Ÿ’–

Everything you feel is completely valid. You have every right to feel sad, overwhelmed, stuck, etc... Your thoughts and opinions all matter and are completely valid.ย 
You deserve to feel happy. You deserve to feel joy. And wherever you are, whatever you're feeling....

YOU MATTER! YOU ARE ENOUGH! YOU ARE LOVED! AND AGAIN, YOU MATTER! ๐Ÿ’–

------

I hope that this post encourages or helps even one person. I wanted to share a little positivity and encouragement. Stay safe and stay strong, guys!