Game Ratio Change Day

Secre

As a heads up both Kass Basher and Zurroball have been changed for the better with easy 1000np this month. Crisis Courier has also haken a significant leap needing only 3030 odd points for the 1000np instead of 10,000 points and Sophie's Stew is standing at 520 points for the 1000np.

On the downside - near enough all the games I play normally have been changed for the worse. Sutek's Tomb, Meerca Chase, Turmac Roll, Bouncy Supreme, Dubloon Disaster, Ice Cream Machine, The Usul Suspects, Faerie Caves II and Barf Boat to name but a few all require significantly higher scores. Most of them achievable, but far more time consuming. Hey, at least my attention will be taken by the Cup...

Sutek didn't change last month, so I'm not at all surprised that it's punishing us this month xD a kind change after two months at only needing 2780 was too much to ask. xD

13 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Sutek didn't change last month, so I'm not at all surprised that it's punishing us this month xD a kind change after two months at only needing 2780 was too much to ask. xD

Bah! Still aggravating. Thankfully, I have started following Boochi's food club betting which is making me a stack load more np than flash games ever did!