Looks Like The Altador Cup Is Going Live

Secre

Well, hey ho. Looks like the Altador Cup is about to go live for this year. It's been a while since I took part in the Cup but it doesn't look as though anything has changed! Still the same four games at least!!

I had a glance at my old trophies for the cup and I seem to have split myself fairly equally between Lost Desert, Maraqua and Darigan Citadel the years I've played (with one strange year choice of Roo Island...) so I don't have a consistent team to go root for but have jumped towards Darigan again this year.

Here's hoping I don't get called back to work now... that would really put a spanner in the works!!

19 minutes ago, vampirexseven said:

i'm so excited!! i've never participated in the cup before, so it should be super fun. 🙂

It's definitely worth putting in the effort from what I remember as the prize shop tends to be quite lucrative at the end!

So  much for finishing crocheting my shawl.  

Does anyone know where to find the pet pages which had guides to how many points you need to earn per day to achieve whichever rank?  I have found them in the past, but google is not cooperating with me at the moment to find one.

https://thedailyneopets.com/altador-cup/rank-calculator is last years numbers and if you divide them by the number of days you'll get the basic amount. I don't know if this years have been released yet. A lot will depend on how long it runs for etc I suppose as I think last years was longer than usual...

As I said in a previous topic, I'm not participating this year. I'll take part in the staff tourney, but that's it.

5 hours ago, GillyTook said:

Well that's not cool.  It was Absolute Corruption's page, but the recaptcha thingy has made it so the calculator on the page doesn't work any longer.  Anyone know how many days this one is going?

Not as of yet... I haven't seen it announced anyway...