Neopets bands

enitul

A few days ago I went to a concert of, I thought, Chomby and the Fungus Balls (it said so on the dailies page) since it's been a while since I've seen them. Turns out it was Gruundo instead. Don't know what exactly went wrong there but I was happy since they're one of my favorites. And then I wondered if anyone else on here had a favorite neoband/group. I like he 2 Gallon Hatz, Jub Zambra and the Cobrall Charmers, Mellow Marauders and the Neopian Philharmonic a lot. The one I like the least is Twisted Roses and my favorites are: Wock 'Till You Drop, M*YNCI, Yes Boy Ice Cream, Hikalakas and like I said before: Gruundo. So do you have a favorite neoband?

I don't have a favourite, I don't pay enough attention/remember the existence of the concert hall enough to have developed an opinion. Having said that, I love the level of thought that went into the entire set up. So very original TNT. I did visit there earlier this year...  Hmm, why was that? I think I got handed a free ticket in an RE? Is that a thing? Whichever band it was was really good though!

I found this clip of Gruundo on Youtube, it being filmed off someone's computer screen with their phone gives the authentic camera-snuck-into-the-concert vibe, especially with what the person in the single comment says. 🤣

45 minutes ago, ohml said:

lmao nvm it was a bad joke.

LOL, you know I did wonder. I was sat here like "why would a real band be in it" 🤔 And now, when my brain's had longer to process, the neo bands pre-date Evanescence by a long way so I really should have known. xD But don't say it was a bad joke though, you just had a bad audience. Nothing quite like a joke doing the lead balloon thing because people didn't get the reference. So I apologise! 😅