Gallery Coding Help?

Elizabeth F

Can anyone help me with coding for my gallery? Once upon a time, I coded html/css but most of it has since been long forgotten. Just like the saying, you don't use it, you lose it. 

Anyway, so here's the link to my gallery and below are the items I still need coding for that i can't seem to find anywhere:

http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=leaping_baby

• The navigation bar at the top, I need the navigation links in white
  • For some reason, a few items have a transparent background and I'm not sure why
    • Item like the Holiday Lights Slushie and Holiday Bow Tie
  • The gray bar to the left - can I make that transparent so the background shows through?
  • The footer at the bottom, can I get rid of it?

To hide the footer and the sidebar where your active neopet is displayed. Add this code to our removal codes at the top. Make sure it's between your <style> tags.

#footer, .sidebar {display: none;}

The reason those items have a transparent background is because that's how Neopets uploaded them. I don't think there's a way to change it. Your navigation links will remain black or switch to white depending on what site theme you and visitors are using. These as far as I'm aware of cannot be changed. However you can create your own navigation links. Or you could just leave them as they look alright in black and would look alright in white too.

I hope this helps!