makeup

lalaiscool600

I've heard of makeup boxes, but I don't use them.  I don't use them, because they often have products I don't use like mascara or eyeliner. I really am a minimalist when it comes to makeup.

I have allergies when it comes to makeup so I don't buy things like this and only buy products I know and have used before. There's nothing worse then having to squint all day with red itchy eyes. Even after removing as much of the makeup as possible. I even have to watch what I use for under eye concealer and foundation. I used one I've used before, it was probably old, hence the reaction and had to take all my makeup off with a baby wipe before a meeting. I mostly just buy Revlon products because they're cheap and widely accessible.

16 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

I've heard of makeup boxes, but I don't use them.  I don't use them, because they often have products I don't use like mascara or eyeliner. I really am a minimalist when it comes to makeup.

i think a lot of them let you customize what kinds of products you want! i'm not sure about ipsy since i haven't used it in a while, but i do remember that it asked me what types of colors and products i wanted.

I only use makeup for special occasions, which is like maybe once or twice a year tops. (New Year isn't a special occasion. A wedding is.) So I only have very few things. I've never even heard of makeup boxes even as I don't really look at what's available.

• 1 year later...