Question: Neopets Police?

Secre

So, I had an idea for a NT article - and I've even managed to get a subtle Harry Potter reference snuck in there somehow! - but for it to work I need a dedicated Neopian Police force and I don't know if there really is one. I know there used to be the Chia Police but they seem to have been phased out, there were the Defenders of Neopia but that's rather more superheroish than I am looking for and again, they seem to have been phased out...

So, what does Neopia do for a police force? And if there isn't a dedicated one, does anyone remember any comics or stories or articles that make reference to them and how they were described or named as such? 

Most lands seem to be more medieval setting, and have some sort of Royal Guard or Grundo Security.   I can only go off the quests offered, but no one seems to say 'There's been a robbery, call the police!'   it's always more 'There's been a robbery, let's hope some random passerby hunts down the thief as a vigilante!'

16 hours ago, Rayd1978 said:

Most lands seem to be more medieval setting, and have some sort of Royal Guard or Grundo Security.   I can only go off the quests offered, but no one seems to say 'There's been a robbery, call the police!'   it's always more 'There's been a robbery, let's hope some random passerby hunts down the thief as a vigilante!'

Hmmm... I might have to think on this then... perha[s have it as a vigilante flying police squad that isn't formally recognised...