Pet page tables

ohml

Hello. I was trying to make a petpage on my food club bets and needed a table. I tried publishing one through the web on google sheets but the embed code is <iframe, which isn't allowed on petpages. How do the other bettorsget around this? I'm currently just using screenshots. Thank you!

If you know a petpage that has a table you can always check in the page source how they coded it. I created a table with 5 columns this way:

image.png

Incoming Table Wiz! Seriously Tables are my specialty!

If you can be specific in what you'd like I can code one up for you and it won't take very long. Alternatively you can use w3schools as a resource.

You can use Duma's way or try mine or a combination of the two. <th> is your table headers. Increase or decrease these accordingly. THis will also instruct your table on how many cells you want horizontally. <td> is your table cell that you can increase or decrease for your needs. Use the margin: auto to center your table and give it a width if you like. Normally I use px, but sometimes a percentage is easier.

<style>
table {margin: auto !important; width: 95% !important;}
</style>

<table>
  <tr>
    <th>HEADER</th>
    <th>HEADER</th>
    <th>HEADER</th>
  </tr>

<tr>
    <td>CONTENT</td>
    <td>CONTENT</td>
    <td>CONTENT</td>
  </tr>
</table>

@Midas

Yup, thats what I ended up doing lol. But I was still wondering how to import tables without the iframe function.

@Mouseykins Thanks. Though I was wondering how to import tables through things like excel and sheets. I'm going to try updating it daily, so individually updating each cell would be quite the hassle. Thanks again!

4 hours ago, ohml said:

@Midas

Yup, thats what I ended up doing lol. But I was still wondering how to import tables without the iframe function.

@Mouseykins Thanks. Though I was wondering how to import tables through things like excel and sheets. I'm going to try updating it daily, so individually updating each cell would be quite the hassle. Thanks again!

Try w3schools or just google it and you should come up with something.