Hi!

Carol

Hi! I just registered, I've been looking for somewhere to talk a bit more freely about Neopets and with less fear of judgement than the Neoboards lol Idk, I always feel like I'm too much of a noob on the Neoboards.

Anyways, how are you guys in this whole quarantine? Crazy times

21 minutes ago, vialose said:

Hi! I feel the same way haha I always come here with questions instead. 

This quarantine is way old, wish life could go back to normal 😕 

At the beginning I'm not gonna lie I wasn't as sad/angry about it as I should have lol But now I'm kinda growing tired of it

1 hour ago, Carol said:

At the beginning I'm not gonna lie I wasn't as sad/angry about it as I should have lol But now I'm kinda growing tired of it

Haha oh yes of course I was the same way- it was great not having to work at first... but now it's just kinda boring being at home so much haha. 

I'm so thankful Neo is still around to pass the time with 

The boards have a lot of...  yeah. lol. 🙄

I live in the Shenkuu hang out on Site Events/Board 7, and some of the other people on Board 7... 😳 I rarely set foot outside of my safe haven. 😅 A lot of the people really are really nice, but there are a fair few that you're REALLY glad you don't know in RL. .__.

23 hours ago, Carol said:

Hi! I just registered, I've been looking for somewhere to talk a bit more freely about Neopets and with less fear of judgement than the Neoboards lol Idk, I always feel like I'm too much of a noob on the Neoboards.

Anyways, how are you guys in this whole quarantine? Crazy times

hi there!! i feel the same way about neoboards... i always feel like i'm bothering people.

how has your day been going?

I joined here too for the same reason. ^^;

I tried to get the avatars doing whatever on the boards, and even that was a lil too much for me. I feel it's nicer here imo.

On 5/14/2020 at 9:36 AM, jellysundae said:

The boards have a lot of...  yeah. lol. 🙄

I live in the Shenkuu hang out on Site Events/Board 7, and some of the other people on Board 7... 😳 I rarely set foot outside of my safe haven. 😅 A lot of the people really are really nice, but there are a fair few that you're REALLY glad you don't know in RL. .__.

On board 7 I hang out mostly in my country's boards, they're more active than my team this is for Altador Cup loll

On 5/14/2020 at 4:31 PM, vampirexseven said:

hi there!! i feel the same way about neoboards... i always feel like i'm bothering people.

how has your day been going?

Eh, this week has been kinda bad for me because I'm studying a lot for next week's texts. Ask me again next weekend lol

On 5/14/2020 at 8:07 PM, Ennoshima said:

I joined here too for the same reason. ^^;

I tried to get the avatars doing whatever on the boards, and even that was a lil too much for me. I feel it's nicer here imo.

I only wish there were more people around here. I'm under the impression there aren't manny active people around sadly.

Good luck with your studying. 🙂

You're right that there's not a whole lot of people on this forum, social media made forums very much a niche thing, but we are here and we're still alive. :3

• 2 months later...