Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi! I just registered, I've been looking for somewhere to talk a bit more freely about Neopets and with less fear of judgement than the Neoboards lol Idk, I always feel like I'm too much of a noob on the Neoboards.

Anyways, how are you guys in this whole quarantine? Crazy times

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, vialose said:

Hi! I feel the same way haha I always come here with questions instead. 

 

This quarantine is way old, wish life could go back to normal 😕 

At the beginning I'm not gonna lie I wasn't as sad/angry about it as I should have lol But now I'm kinda growing tired of it

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carol said:

At the beginning I'm not gonna lie I wasn't as sad/angry about it as I should have lol But now I'm kinda growing tired of it

Haha oh yes of course I was the same way- it was great not having to work at first... but now it's just kinda boring being at home so much haha. 

I'm so thankful Neo is still around to pass the time with 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The boards have a lot of...  yeah. lol. 🙄

I live in the Shenkuu hang out on Site Events/Board 7, and some of the other people on Board 7... 😳 I rarely set foot outside of my safe haven. 😅 A lot of the people really are really nice, but there are a fair few that you're REALLY glad you don't know in RL. .__.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Carol said:

Hi! I just registered, I've been looking for somewhere to talk a bit more freely about Neopets and with less fear of judgement than the Neoboards lol Idk, I always feel like I'm too much of a noob on the Neoboards.

Anyways, how are you guys in this whole quarantine? Crazy times

hi there!! i feel the same way about neoboards... i always feel like i'm bothering people.

how has your day been going?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I joined here too for the same reason. ^^;

I tried to get the avatars doing whatever on the boards, and even that was a lil too much for me. I feel it's nicer here imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2020 at 9:36 AM, jellysundae said:

The boards have a lot of...  yeah. lol. 🙄

I live in the Shenkuu hang out on Site Events/Board 7, and some of the other people on Board 7... 😳 I rarely set foot outside of my safe haven. 😅 A lot of the people really are really nice, but there are a fair few that you're REALLY glad you don't know in RL. .__.

On board 7 I hang out mostly in my country's boards, they're more active than my team this is for Altador Cup loll

On 5/14/2020 at 4:31 PM, vampirexseven said:

hi there!! i feel the same way about neoboards... i always feel like i'm bothering people.

how has your day been going?

Eh, this week has been kinda bad for me because I'm studying a lot for next week's texts. Ask me again next weekend lol

 

On 5/14/2020 at 8:07 PM, Ennoshima said:

I joined here too for the same reason. ^^;

I tried to get the avatars doing whatever on the boards, and even that was a lil too much for me. I feel it's nicer here imo.

I only wish there were more people around here. I'm under the impression there aren't manny active people around sadly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good luck with your studying. 🙂

You're right that there's not a whole lot of people on this forum, social media made forums very much a niche thing, but we are here and we're still alive. :3

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...