Old player, new to forums

Hello! I used to play neopets when I was like, 7 (I'm 17 now) and I thought I's randomly check up on it, expecting it to kinda be dead, but it's great to see it still up with so many players, aswell as sites like this!!

As for an intro, hi! My name is Cole, I'm a (transgender) guy, I'm 17. 

I recently had to make a new account (by recently I mean 700+ days ago) because I lost access to my old email and couldn't log in, and I ended up abandoning my account until today. Sad I lost all my progress from 10 years ago, but i'm excited to get back into the swing of things!

(it also looks like key quest is down, will that ever be fixed? 😞 )

Hello Cole, welcome!

3 hours ago, Ciel-icious said:

Sad I lost all my progress from 10 years ago, but i'm excited to get back into the swing of things!

Know this feeling very well! I came back to neopets in 2014 with a new account and I'm SO glad I did.

Stuff's been said about Key Quest... *wracks brain*... nope, can't remember what it is. Hmmm. the vaguest of feelings that TNT have said that it's way down on the list of things to fix, but eventually...

I could be imagining that though. 😅

Hey, welcome to the forums!

I made a new account myself in 2018 after so many years, and it seems more people are returning since most of us are stuck at home. ♥