Returning Player, New to Forums

hello! my name is seven~ i've gotten back into neopets after about 5 years, but i'm brand new to tdn forums! i'm a grad school student rn, taking online classes due to the stay-at-home order.

my username on neopets is also vampirexseven, so feel free to neomail or neofriend me! i love making new friends, and i don't really have that many active neofriends.

Greetings! Welcome to the forums :D  It's really nice seeing people getting back into Neo, makes me happy. :3

How are you finding studying from home?

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Greetings! Welcome to the forums :D  It's really nice seeing people getting back into Neo, makes me happy. :3

How are you finding studying from home?

thank you! i'm excited to be here!

it's alright... thankfully i've had to take online classes before, so i understand the basic concepts. it's definitely harder to pay attention during lectures, though... now my neopet is distracting me!!

Hi and welcome to the forum Seven! This pandemic is bringing so many players back :D At least some good came out of it.

On 5/13/2020 at 6:04 AM, Duma said:

Hi and welcome to the forum Seven! This pandemic is bringing so many players back :D At least some good came out of it.

definitely!! i wish it didn't have to happen this way... but i'm glad that my spooky boy is getting some much-needed love!

On 5/13/2020 at 6:10 AM, Ennoshima said:

Welcome to the forums, and hello! 

I also joined the forums a bit ago -- trying to find a way to be social easily, and just in general.

that's definitely understandable... it's so hard to be social with the stay-at-home order. is your side of the internet in quarantine?

same 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.