Long-term player new to forums

Hello all! I've been playing neopets since I was 7 or 8 on an off, nearly 2 decades! I'm glad to be a part of this community to chat about Neopets with other neopians. When I was a kid my friends and I would crowd around the computer and play games, explore, try different foods, and do all sorts of stuff on Neopets together. It's been really comforting to return to it time and time again, at least for the advent calendar every year, but often for longer periods of time. I've been playing more dedicatedly for about 6 months now!

My biggest goals are:

• Getting avatars
  • Stamps (currently working on sea shells and faerieland)

Looking forward to chatting with yall :)

Hi and welcome to the forums fellow long time player and stamp/avatar collector!

I'm glad you've been able to get goals, makes sticking around a lot easier 🙂

Welcome to the forums! 

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 1:15 PM, hooligannerd said:

Hello all! I've been playing neopets since I was 7 or 8 on an off, nearly 2 decades! I'm glad to be a part of this community to chat about Neopets with other neopians. When I was a kid my friends and I would crowd around the computer and play games, explore, try different foods, and do all sorts of stuff on Neopets together. It's been really comforting to return to it time and time again, at least for the advent calendar every year, but often for longer periods of time. I've been playing more dedicatedly for about 6 months now!

My biggest goals are:

• Getting avatars
  • Stamps (currently working on sea shells and faerieland)

Looking forward to chatting with yall 🙂

hi! want to be friends! also what avatars do you need? i could lend you something or give you lookups of pet lookup avatars!

22 hours ago, lalaiscool600 said:

hi! want to be friends! also what avatars do you need? i could lend you something or give you lookups of pet lookup avatars!

Heya! Let's definitely be friends. I just sent you a request 🙂

Thanks for your offer to help!! I am working on several games avatars (they take soo long!!) I also am hoping to get Battledome Veteran, Grarrl Warrior, Island Quiggle, Rubbish, Tonu - Charge!, and Werelupe. If you have any pets or items that would help me with those I'd be eternally greatful! I am also thinking about starting a neoquest campaign soon to get a bunch of those. I can also help you with some if I can!

Welcome back to Neopets and welcome to the forums! I've done something similar - used to be a really active player many moons ago and have come back on lockdown. You're just in time for the Altador Cup as well!

Most of my goals are currently pet related - so paintbrushes and training. I was into stamp collecting at one point, but I think I'll build my bank balance up before going back into that rather expensive hobby again!

I have a Jetsam I can lend if you are in need of the Jetsam - Chomp! avatar.

Welcome to TDN! I also find Neopets super comforting. Even the goals that are tedious are so familiar. Good luck with stamps! That's one area I've never dared venture into.

4 hours ago, Wildbreeze said:

Welcome to TDN! I also find Neopets super comforting. Even the goals that are tedious are so familiar. Good luck with stamps! That's one area I've never dared venture into.

You can make a decent start without spending too much money... it's finishing it that's expensive!!