Happy Hissi Day!

hrtbrk

That outfit is delightful!

I'm all about the contrast, so I'm cool with the eye colour though it is a bit in yo' face on a nekkid pet on a white background, but that's the same problem as you always get in that situation. Once customised it'll blend better.

Not sure this is the best that couldn't have been done for the Toy Hissi, it looks good, but it could have looked better, could have been more obviously segmented like the classic toy.

image.png.e764ade0049b7726864e588c28ad245f.png

That seems a bit of a missed opportunity to me?

Color

I'm like the majority of people and I dislike the eye color. 

I'm not a huge fan of Toy pets in general, because as I said in the past and as @jellysundae suggested, they could've used the Toy color differently. 

For example, in neopets you have certain pets that have special poses such as UCs, Baby and Maraquan. And for me, Toy had big potential to be such type of color.

Outfit 

Separately, it can work but all together is a 

Kate Stark Nope Gif - GIF on Imgur

Plus, I hate the pants >< 

16 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Outfit 

Separately, it can work but all together

I totally agree with this, it's way too much with all the pieces together. It reminds me of the preview pics for Sims custom content where everything single thing in the room - including the walls and floor -  is in the same pattern. 😅

I like the base colours chosen for Toy, but echo the opinion of the majority on the eyes - hate them. I also think Toy is such a wasted idea in the new art style, just think of how adorable they would have looked back when the artwork was varied and had character... The Lenny could have looked like a rubber ducky, the Uni a rocking horse, etc.. Sigh. In this style, with the set poses, the pets look shiny and plastic-y with some holes here and there, but that`s it.

The outfit is nice, in my opinion. The snowflake pattern is very common in Norway, lol. The tights/pants are  a bit busy for my taste, and the whole outfit together is a bit much all at once - I think it would look better if you break it up and combine it with other pieces. The mittens and scarf are my favourites, the earmuffs are just.. why? lol

1 hour ago, aleu1986 said:

the earmuffs are just.. why? lol

Ear muffs for an animal with no ears is just following in the fine tradition for Hissi clothing! All those shoes for a creature with no feet. 🤣