Happy Lupe Day!

hrtbrk

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

Marble Lupe is Cheshire Cat 

😮 It totally does!! 

Color

At first sight, I didn't connect with the new color. Then I saw some NC customizations with it and that color has potential with NC wearables of course.

I don't understand why the eyes are orange but what @Angeló said makes me think that they based the Marble Lupe on Chesire Cat and then the eye colors would be understandable!

Outfit

I like the outfit, it's pretty cool! In my opinion, the helmet should have been designed bigger than it was. 

Marble looks a lot like Striped, but it does look quite good. I think it would look nice customized. The eye is more orange-y and warm in tone compared to the standard yellow they normally have. Not bad, just different.

That outfit is awesome, I love it! I also appreciate that the sword and leg brace things are separate items, allowing for more variation in customization. It got lots of detail, it`s shiny, I love it. I do agree with Yuiina that the helmet could have been a bit bigger, but other than that I give this outfit a big thumbs up!