Happy Cybunny Day!

hrtbrk

Yum! Can't tell if it would be super minty or extremely fruity. It almost looks like it could be Oil Painting, almost. Really colorful, and I like the details on the ears, face, and "ruff" - makes it look really smooth and shiny. However, with all of the colors, it might be a bit tough to customize. Might need to leave it, as is - (naked?). As for the clothes, the hat and coat look nice, but the pants, not liking the colors, as much. White pants, or whits pants with vertical, red stripes, might work. Anyhow, that's just my opinion.

I like how some thought's gone into how the watch is held, there's nothing awkward about it as there SO often is with hand-helds.

The colour makes me think primarily of watermelon, it's a very pretty palette, because the colours are soft I like to hope it wouldn't be quite so tough to customise as some of the other busy brush looks can be, but only time will tell!

Oh wooow Candy looks great! It`so nice and refreshing to get a different kind of Candy pet. I like how colourful it is, and the shading makes it look really "solid," if that makes sense. After the introduction of customization, it feels great to see some Neopets that look good in and of themselves, they don`t need clothing to look good or stand out. I`m not sure if it would be difficult to dress up the Candy Cybunny due to all the colours... As for the flavour, I have no idea, lol. It looks to be all over the place. I love the detail of the eyes too, I think they did a good job with this Candy pet. ❤️

The outfit is really nice, though I don`t love the colour choice on the trousers, they look good with that jacket though. The hat is a bit of a mismatch in my opinion, it looks too casual to go with the rest. As for the hats placement, I think it looks okay, though I can see how it may bother some people with how it looks slanted and kind of falling into the Cybunnies eyes. They could have put it more flatly on the head, like with the Royal Boy:

New

2.png

Old

2.png

I think they coped with the hat fairly well, the ears make placement of a tilted hat difficult. I'm gonna have to look at other hats on 'em and see if artists have done a better job previously...

Let us see!

Hmm, see I was wondering if cutting it so the ears stuck through it would look better - not that I imagine that much effort being put into any head gear these days but that's beside the point - but Bart's hat got that treatment and looks odd, though I think that's solely because the placement's just not quite right, it needs to come down further over the brow, and it's a bit too small.

image.png.a6f3fe499d4d3cf00b3a119b3304f5e7.png

Oh hey, they did this one pretty well!

image.png.e52646fe9d2951139762fec7f4fa7a21.pngThat's an Elderly boy pb item so a v. expensive hat! but it looks goood

Hmm, not really many items that are a similar shape/angle/height/brim width to the boater. There is this though...

image.png.e95fa95a85e56b50f0b6323be22bb799.png

:whistle:

In conclusion though, the hat shouldn't have been tilted as people don't wear boaters like that, pretty sure it's physically impossible as they'd fall off, lol... my mum had to wear one for school and she says they're hideously uncomfortable and are really hard to keep on your head because they're so rigid.

Oh, hey! Maybe that's what's going on here, the artist caught it at the moment it was falling off. 🤣

11 hours ago, Scoobert_Doo said:

giphy.gif

Mr. Van Dyke doing his daily work-out there, it's no wonder he's 250 and still goin' strong.

I think it's awesome that he's in the remake of Mary Poppins, playing the same character in the bank but not needing the make up to make him look old this time around. 😁 

Maybe this film will end up being used for a pet day outfit at some point, but on the other hand it is just generic clothes from that era, isn't it, so maybe not.