Festival of Neggs: Claim Your Prizes!

hrtbrk

The Neggnapper's neopedia article was updated:

307.png

I expected him to be more buff like his brother, so the skinny look took me by surprise. I like it, he's kinda creepy. And his description makes him even more scary:

Despite his size, he barely makes a sound when he moves and is a master of stealth. Unlike his brother, he has learned how to read, write and take his time. 

Take his time for, what, sneak into my house undetected and kill me in my sleep?

I wish we could've gotten him as a challenger in the battledome or something, 'cause in the end this reveal didn't actually have an impact on the festival at all.

Oh well, all in all, it was a decent event. We saw the return of Kari, cool prizes, and new character art, so I'm pleased.

2 hours ago, Hanso said:

The Neggnapper's neopedia article was updated:

307.png

I expected him to be more buff like his brother, so the skinny look took me by surprise. I like it, he's kinda creepy. And his description makes him even more scary:

Maybe that's REALLY why he's trying to take all the Neggs. He's going to try that protein diet 🤣

Some nice prizes this year. 🙂 I have one question though. I didn't get the Frilly Elegant Blouse from the last mechanical Negg, but a Floral Archway Background instead. Did I do something wrong or is it just random?

2 hours ago, enitul said:

Some nice prizes this year. 🙂 I have one question though. I didn't get the Frilly Elegant Blouse from the last mechanical Negg, but a Floral Archway Background instead. Did I do something wrong or is it just random?

The archway was the bonus item at the end, the blouse was for the 21st, super strange that you've not got it. Did you get the lavender fields background and the dress that came after the blouse? It's not random, you paid for the 5 items so you should have got them all. Have you beaten your SDB with a stick, and made sure you've not randomly put it into your gallery by mistake or something. Just in case you, I dunno, spent the 21st with your eyes shut or something. 😅

Not really possible to miss an item the way this event was set up though, not like the way you can miss an RE or a quest, so seems something's definitely amiss. Watch out for that Neggnapper showing up in a pretty new top... 😒

Time to send a ticket in I guess? : /

10 hours ago, ClockNotWork said:

Is it weird I love how creepy they made the new Neggnapper. 

Not at all. We haven't had a creepy antagonist in a while, so it was about time they made a new one :D I hope we see him again soon. He has too cool a design to not make a reappearance in the near future.

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

The archway was the bonus item at the end, the blouse was for the 21st, super strange that you've not got it. Did you get the lavender fields background and the dress that came after the blouse? It's not random, you paid for the 5 items so you should have got them all. Have you beaten your SDB with a stick, and made sure you've not randomly put it into your gallery by mistake or something. Just in case you, I dunno, spent the 21st with your eyes shut or something. 😅

Not really possible to miss an item the way this event was set up though, not like the way you can miss an RE or a quest, so seems something's definitely amiss. Watch out for that Neggnapper showing up in a pretty new top... 😒

Time to send a ticket in I guess? : /

I've got both the lavender background and the lavender dress and every other item that your guide shows. So maybe I just missed a day? I didn't with the 'normal' neggs so I thought I would, by the force of automatism, check every day for the mechanical ones as well. And I got an April Showers Gift Box with the Rainbow Forest background. So... could I have missed a day?

8 hours ago, enitul said:

So... could I have missed a day?

Nope, that wasn't actually possible. The way this was set up you could hold off opening the mechanical neggs until their final day and you knew what all the items were, then collect them one after the other, in release order. So something's definitely gone wrong if you have the items that came after the blouse.

8 hours ago, Ennoshima said:

Aaaaa. I ended up missing the final Negg because I had an emergency with my health. So no Kari dress for me. 😬

You're welcome to my Kari dress? I'm not overly fond of it myself, I'd be very happy for it to go to someone more appreciative of it.

Oh! Annnnd...

image.png.0330d7f58c647e423e3e4be38e07ed92.png

What dis??

*looks*

OOOH 😮

image.png.9bf3529926023e544516df327b95c7fc.png

Yep, that's definitely meant to be a TARDIS!

7 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Nope, that wasn't actually possible. The way this was set up you could hold off opening the mechanical neggs until their final day and you knew what all the items were, then collect them one after the other, in release order. So something's definitely gone wrong if you have the items that came after the blouse.

Wait... now that I think about it... I might have donated it with a NC Fortune Cookie unknowing that it was a Mechanical Negg prize... XD I think that's most likely what happened since it would be very wierd otherwise... I'm an idiot. ^^' Sorry for wasting some of your time but thanks for the help anyway. 🙂

2 hours ago, enitul said:

Wait... now that I think about it... I might have donated it with a NC Fortune Cookie unknowing that it was a Mechanical Negg prize... XD I think that's most likely what happened since it would be very wierd otherwise... I'm an idiot. ^^' Sorry for wasting some of your time but thanks for the help anyway. 🙂

No worries! Just talking about it probably triggered that recollection of what likely happened to it, so it wasn't a waste of time. Just a shame if you inadvertently got rid of it!

3 hours ago, Ennoshima said:

Awe -- thank you so much! 💗

You are very welcome. :D

10 hours ago, Angeló said:

Peopha looks really good in her Kari Inspired Dress

5.png

She looks so cute!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Duma) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Per the reason above, please review our SPAM rules.