NC MALL: Gift Box Capsule Sale On Now!

hrtbrk

Ooh, exciting!

Oh, ok, maybe not...

So despite these being re-releases, there's no info anywhere about what might be in them??

I don't understand 🥴

*trawls google*

Huh, so it's just a random mall item in these?

Money is a lil tight atm. (Thanks to this whole pandemic going around), so I'll have to wait on buying any.

I hope you all get something nice outta 'em if you purchase!

11 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Ooh, exciting!

Oh, ok, maybe not...

So despite these being re-releases, there's no info anywhere about what might be in them??

I don't understand 🥴

*trawls google*

Jelly, I know it doesn't mean you'll get thr same thing if you open this box but this is what I got from the Hocus Pocus box

The capsule has been opened!
Inside you found:

You can use this Gift Box to give a Neocash item to another Neopets user as a gift.  To decorate this Gift Box with special wrapping, go to the Gift Wrap shop in the NC Mall.
Basic Gift Box
You can use this Gift Box to give a Neocash item to another Neopets user as a gift.  To decorate this Gift Box with special wrapping, go to the Gift Wrap shop in the NC Mall.
Basic Gift Box
Basic Gift Box
Basic Gift Box
A ride in a boat can be quite enchanting.
Enchanting Boat Ride Background
These hot springs are quite nice on a cold day.
Hot Springs
You also received the following Limited Edition BONUS item:
Hocus Pocus, tis the season to cast spells and give some spooks...You can use this Gift Box to give a NC item to another Neopets user as a gift!
Hocus Pocus Gift Box

4 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Jelly, I know it doesn't mean you'll get thr same thing if you open this box but this is what I got from the Hocus Pocus box

I got one of each in the end, just for the heck of it. Got just 2 gift boxes and one item in each, none of which thrilled me. 😅

image.png.cde07a0ad87b11d69ea62941c85ca245.pngimage.png.314d506c01ce22c88081095edddb7cb0.pngimage.png.17400f3135a5f3fc046fcd1bfae7ae27.pngimage.png.d8b63f9df1017c799718bd54eace49ca.pngOverall meh for these.

image.png.8c80a07f5b2c8b9ffafdcd14e9eda0f0.pngand this one which I like a lot, but because I like it a lot I already have it. xD

19 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Ooh, exciting!

Oh, ok, maybe not...

I don't understand 🥴

*trawls google*

It literally is just a capsule with Gift Boxes + Random NC Mall item (that's currently available if I recall correctly) and a chance for an exclusive gift box.

4 hours ago, Rune Valentine said:

It literally is just a capsule with Gift Boxes + Random NC Mall item (that's currently available if I recall correctly) and a chance for an exclusive gift box.

Yeah! Bit disappointing, but I'm not mad. I did manage to find this out and I still bought 'em, lol.