Mechanical Neggs

Hello All, 

I will not be using my mechanical neggs and would love to gift them to others that can use them.  The only thing that was interesting to me was Lavender Flower Fields and I don't think its worth the risk to try.  First three requests will be granted- indicate which negg you would like:

7 hours ago, oceanblue5333 said:

Hello All, 

I will not be using my mechanical neggs and would love to gift them to others that can use them.  The only thing that was interesting to me was Lavender Flower Fields and I don't think its worth the risk to try.  First three requests will be granted- indicate which negg you would like:

3 hours ago, Trea said:

I have three and so does my husband.  Send me your username and which mechanical negg you would like to have and one of us will send it to you.  

Trea

I don't need the neggs I just wanted to comment and tell you what a nice thing your doing. I collect neggs and have already put the 1st 2 into my gallery and I'm guessing the 3rd will be going in sometime tomorrow. I did use my neggs but to be honest I wasn't overly impressed by any of the gifts I received. Maybe my expectations were to high. I do collect (hoard) all BG's wigs and wings among other things so I most always keep the items I receive. Anyway, thank you for your generosity!

I was very disappointed with the prizes I got in the mechanical neggs, I definitely regret spending the NC.  Due to all of the stresses and not spending money on anything other than food I thought this would be a safe way to treat myself, but I was dissapointed.  I know I could have looked up the prizes before committing, but the last event like this in December was so good I gave it a go.  Thank you for your generosity though!  At least we got to keep the neggs,  I am a negg collector.

I'd also be willing to trade mine for prizes.  Either the dress of flowers, the lavender fields, or the radiant willow tree.  I'm also in the boat that I don't think it's worth the risk to open them, but if someone else wants another chance to get a spare of something, I'm game.  (note:  I'm only online like once or twice a day, so if you ask me, and I don't respond, it's because of that.)

4 hours ago, GillyTook said:

I'd also be willing to trade mine for prizes.  Either the dress of flowers, the lavender fields, or the radiant willow tree.  I'm also in the boat that I don't think it's worth the risk to open them, but if someone else wants another chance to get a spare of something, I'm game.  (note:  I'm only online like once or twice a day, so if you ask me, and I don't respond, it's because of that.)

I accidentally bought the 1st negg tinker box twice. Since I had already used it and received prizes I was unable to use the same tinker box again and had to gift it to someone else that had not used it already so a player would not be able to get extras from the neggs. It was a 600NC mistake. I thought we were using the same tinker box to open the neggs. What a costly lesson that was!