Happy Kougra Day!

hrtbrk

Clay's never going to be an exciting colour is it; but on a dressed pet, with some contacts, I'd like to think it'd probably work pretty well as a base colour. Let us see! I shall give my pets a clay spa treatment, lol.

medium_preview.png Cora medium_preview.png  Gen

My girls are the only two for whom Clay's an option. Looks better on Cora; softer? Gen looks like she's really over-done it with the pancake make-up. 😆 It makes her eyes look very stark by comparison, too. Definitely not an improvement without them though! image.png.1eef00d2463666d1de827fd260ee3de7.png Yep, that face is fully justified. xD

The fact that Cora's eyes are small so her specs hide that her eyes are a flat clay shade is definitely a bonus.

So yeah, in conclusion, Clay could definitely work in some situations, all depends on what you're looking for. :D

I'm loving the hair; it fits the fortune teller vibe, but really importantly it's not so theme-specific that it can't be used with a regular outfit, which is the problem with a lot of items isn't it. It's just a pretty casual up-do and I like it a lot. :D

I was quite sad to see that the new colour was Clay, I was hoping for something cool, like Steampunk or Burlap. The outfit is quite nice, TNT definitely likes Gypsy/Fortune Teller themed outfits, haha! I do wish the skirt and top were two separate items, though. Give us options to mix and match, please!