Happy Lutari Day

hrtbrk

They didn't copy anyones art. They contacted the original artist and asked permission to use their vision and make it an actual thing. It wasn't last minute either, the original artist was approached weeks ago. It was probably something they had wanted to do for a while and this was the perfect time for them.

There are a lot of wonderful fan made ideas out there and I hope this isn't the last time we see something like this. 

3 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

They contacted the original artist and asked permission to use their vision and make it an actual thing

of course they did .. they don't want another Springy Korbat Toy fiasco on their hands :D

the original artist 

who are they ?

3 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

the original artist

who is he/she ?

21 hours ago, Angeló said:

of course they did .. they don't want another Springy Korbat Toy fiasco on their hands :D

who are they ?

who is he/she ?

All this information is directly in their news release about the colour.

Swim under the seas with ease with this new Maraquan colour for Lutaris! We want to give special credit to the user dialasong for artwork that she created, and we were inspired by. We got her direct order and permission to bring her artwork to life! Try this new colour by dipping into the Rainbow Pool today!

I especially like the colour scheme, it makes it stand out. 🙂 It`s great that they`ve made fanart a reality onsite - I really, really hope someone comes up with Maraquan designs for the other water-dwelling species so they can get Maraquan versions too... *dreams of  a Maraquan Peophin*