Hi all!

Ennoshima

I'm new to the forums, and I've mentioned my reasoning on my profile for being here.

Though, I don't mind saying here as well! I'm a mute with social anxiety, and during these tough times, being locked up in a house all day is making me feel insanely trapped. 

So, I thought why not try to conquer both with signing up to a forum, mostly when others share a same interest/love as you? (Neopets).

I'll try my best to reply to any ASAP, and thank you for having me here! 😌

Hi, welcome! :D

Good for you for getting proactive with dealing with what life's throwing at you right now! I feel it's just no comfort at all to know that millions are in the same boat, no matter how much I tell myself this. 🥴

Neopets definitely offers an escape though. 😁

44 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Thank you! ^.^

It's been really tough, so just trying to find new ways to counteract these horrid feelings; my old methods aren't working anymore.

I totally agree with finding no comfort. >.< Really hoping this is over sooner than later. 

Neopets has been my escape again for awhile, even if I had to make a new account, but that's totally ok to me. 

Just happy to be back on Neopets! 

Welcome! It's always nice to see people coming back to neopets for whatever reason. At the beginning of the Quarantine I made a post about it on facebook to try to get new people into it for something to do. Neopets gives hours of endless entertainment that I figure might be helpful to some. Feel free to friend me on neopets if you like. I'm always on, mostly in the mornings EST.

Welcome to the forums! I'm glad you found the courage to make an account and post!

I too hope this pandemic will be under control soon enough. I just want things to go back to, at least semi, normal. I want my routines back, just like most people I suppose.

Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy neopets and this forum and will feel a little less trapped.

4 hours ago, ClockNotWork said:

Neopets has been my go-to since my fathers passing. (Sorry to get semi personal).

It's something him and I bonded over, he always had an open-mind when I'd introduce him to things I liked. 

I've been using it even more now since the whole quarantine thing, and I'll be sure to add you in a short while! I'm PST at the moment, got trapped on the opposite coast akin to where I'm used to. Though; my sleeping schedule is quite whack. 😛 Thank you for the welcome!

3 hours ago, Duma said:

Thank you! It was a lil hard for me, and still trying my best to be more social! I found starting here would be best, since I know most of the community would be welcoming and nice.  ♥

I feel exactly the same, and it's not even in a selfish way, of course. We all want things to be normal, or as normal as they were. Thank you again for the kind welcome!

1 hour ago, alohadiscordia said:

Thank you! :3 

Gotta love social anxiety, always preventing us from doing what we really want to do a lot of the time. 😛