Happy Krawk Day!

hrtbrk

Yeah I guess snow pets are inoffensive, there's no great innovation that can be done with their design, some of the previous ones the carrot element looks pretty weird...

2.png0.o

Fierce eyebrows!

2.png

Yeah, looking through them all this Krawk's actually one of the best! Many have no ornamentation at all, with some the carrot element is too jarring (I'm looking at you, Bori) you could work with the Krawk though. I too love the irony of the outfit. :D

18 hours ago, ClockNotWork said:

I love how the new outfit is a crocodile dundee type outfit. Krawk Hunter! LOL it's so cute.

Exactly my thoughts! 

As soon as I laid eyes on it, I related it to Crocodile Dundee may Paul Hogan rest in peace 🕊️

Snow is... well... snow xD That "nail" is giving me the creeps though.

• 2 weeks later...

Snow as a colour isn`t particularly exciting, but this is actually a very nicely done Snow Neopet, they really piled on the details with this one. I love the green scarf, and the leaf spikes look nice, plus the little carrot claw and the coal eye that in no way looks creepy. :D (I`m not being sarcastic here, the coal contacts are terrifying though!)