Legends and Letters info

Duma

In case anyone still likes to play LnL or just want to do the (Crossover) Challenges I made a list that could help you pick what level to play to quickly complete them.

Land Level Waves Earth Fire Water Electric Total Boss level
Krawk Island 1 2 2   1   3  
Krawk Island 2 2     3 2 5  
Krawk Island 3 2 1   2 1 4  
Krawk Island 4 3 1   2 3 6  
Krawk Island 5 2 2   4   6  
Krawk Island 6 2 1   4 1 6  
Krawk Island 7 2 1   3 1 5  
Krawk Island 8 2 1   4 1 6  
Krawk Island 9 2 2   3 1 6  
Krawk Island 10 3 2   5   7 Yes
Krawk Island 11 3 3   3   6 Yes
Krawk Island 12 3 2   5 1 8  
Krawk Island 13 3 2     5 7  
Krawk Island 14 3 1   2 3 6  
Krawk Island 15 3 1   6   7  
Krawk Island 16 3 1   4 3 8 Yes
Krawk Island 17 3     4 5 9  
Krawk Island 18 2 2   2 1 5 Yes
Krawk Island 19 2 1 1 3   5 Yes
Krawk Island 20 2 2     4 6 Yes
Maraqua 1 3 3   3   6  
Maraqua 2 2 2 1 2   5 Yes
Maraqua 3 2   1 5   6  
Maraqua 4 3 1   5   6  
Maraqua 5 2 3   2   5  
Maraqua 6 2 2 3 1   6  
Maraqua 7 2   1 4 1 6  
Maraqua 8 2     5 2 7  
Maraqua 9 2   4 2   6  
Maraqua 10 3 4 2   1 7 Yes
Maraqua 11 3 1 2 3   6  
Maraqua 12 3 2 2 3 1 8  
Maraqua 13 3   2 5   7  
Maraqua 14 2     4   4  
Maraqua 15 3 2   7   9  
Maraqua 16 3 2 2 4 1 9  
Maraqua 17 5   3 6   9  
Maraqua 18 2   2 2 1 5 Yes
Maraqua 19 2 2 1 3   6  
Maraqua 20 1   3 1   4  
Lost Desert 1 2 3   3   6  
Lost Desert 2 2     1 5 6 Yes
Lost Desert 3 2   1 2 3 6  
Lost Desert 4 3 3     4 7  
Lost Desert 5 2 3 1   2 6  
Lost Desert 6 2   2 5   7  
Lost Desert 7 2   4   3 7  
Lost Desert 8 2 3   2 2 7  
Lost Desert 9 3 2 1 2 3 8  
Lost Desert 10 3 1 2 3 2 8  
Lost Desert 11 3 1 2 2 3 8 Yes
Lost Desert 12 3 3 2 2 2 9 Yes
Lost Desert 13 3 2 3 2   7  
Lost Desert 14 2 2 4 2   8  
Lost Desert 15 3 3 2 2 3 10 Yes
Lost Desert 16 3 1   3 6 10  
Lost Desert 17 3 2   2 5 9  
Lost Desert 18 2 4   1 3 8 Yes
Lost Desert 19 2 1 5   2 8 Yes
Lost Desert 20 2 1   5 1 7 Yes

So, the red highlighted numbers are the highest (obviously or maybe not). For example, your challenge is to defeat 35 water element foes. In this case, Maraqua level 15 would be best suited as you have 7 water elements in that level. You could just replay the level 5 times to finish the challenge.

In case they ask to defeat 25 foes in a row, best levels to play would be either Lost Desert level 15 or 16. For the "In a row" part, it means you can't switch lands or go back to the level list. Just hit replay or next after opening your reward chests.

If they ask to heal/deal damage with the special abilities, it would be easiest to play a level with the most waves. That way, even if you're defeating all the foes in a wave before your special abilities counter hits zero, you can still get to zero and activate the abilities since going to the next wave counts as a turn. So for this challenge best would be to play Maraqua level 17.

If they ask to defeat a boss x times, you can play the levels where it says Yes in the Boss column.

I hope it makes sense!

I've also been collecting data for the rewards, it's been a bit ignored last few weeks but I'll continue eventually. The plan is to play about 5 levels in each land on each difficulty about a 100 times and record what I get from the chests. So, a bit explaining here:

- On top you'll see the land.
- On the right you'll see which level I've been playing (only levels 1 and 20 atm) and what difficulty.
- Games means the amount of times I've played the level (or rather recorded what the chests gave me)
- Coins and Gems is the total amount of coins and gems respectively that I've gotten in that level at that difficulty.
- The * stars mean, what kind of cards I had gotten. So a card that could be ascended to 3 stars would get *** 3 stars, even if it's only at 1 star level 1 when I got it. It's the max it could be, not what it was when received. This info was useful to me to see what levels to play to get the cards needed to upgrade my team. I didn't record what element I had gotten but you can see that in the reward list "Rare Loot" for each level. This table will just tell you how likely it is to get a higher starred card. I'll update the screenshot when I have time to collect data again.

image.png

May 4th: Updated.

Also, I'm making a list with all the challenges I've gotten last 2 weeks and the level I believe is best to play. I've been playing them (autoplay when possible) on easy since I can defeat them faster that way and finish the challenge as quickly as possible. Some levels are fastest on medium or hard though, in those cases I've added a difficulty. If your team isn't too powerful yet, time it for yourself to see what difficulty is fastest:

image.png

If you would like any of the files (not as a picture to quickly search in the list) let me know in a PM. I don't mind sharing. I'll continue to work on it whenever I have time. Pasting as a picture here is just a lot easier when I'm editing the topic.

Last update: May 9th.

• Duma pinned this topic

OMG! Thank you so much @Duma ! I had been collecting data too, but not as organized and can I ask you have you been doing the Monster Battles & were you ever in the top 10 Scorers? I was at 3rd rank with 58 kills up to the last hour the week before the latest Cross Over Week and was at 6th rank last week with 61 kills ( the Cross Over) up to 6 minutes before the "Switch Over" to the New Monster (the sklyde thingy we have now) and NEVER got the rewards. 😞 They never answer my complaints!

Anyway, thanks again-so much info & so happy to have it!!!

8 hours ago, Angeló said:

Thanks Duma .. this Thread should definitely be pinned .. 

I've been looking for a list like this since the Cross Over Challenges first dropped 

:D 

You're welcome. I've pinned it now.

7 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

OMG! Thank you so much @Duma ! I had been collecting data too, but not as organized and can I ask you have you been doing the Monster Battles & were you ever in the top 10 Scorers? I was at 3rd rank with 58 kills up to the last hour the week before the latest Cross Over Week and was at 6th rank last week with 61 kills ( the Cross Over) up to 6 minutes before the "Switch Over" to the New Monster (the sklyde thingy we have now) and NEVER got the rewards. 😞 They never answer my complaints!

Anyway, thanks again-so much info & so happy to have it!!!

I've mainly been doing the levels, not really the Monster Battles. If I did monster battles I usually reach silver 1 or 2. Not because I get defeated but because of forgetting to battle or no time to play or being bored playing because of the data collecting. I'm still maxing out my current team of 4 star cards but eventually I want to make 4 single element teams and start battling the Claymakers Monsters to get as high in the tier as I can. It's annoying you didn't get your rewards though!

2 hours ago, Duma said:

I'm still maxing out my current team of 4 star cards but eventually I want to make 4 single element teams and start battling the Claymakers Monsters to get as high in the tier as I can.

I'm still trying to figure making a decent team. I have my Aisha, which is Lightning and am currently at 53/75 for her leveling and trying to get to 30 XP. Then I have Nabile, which is Water and is at 36/40 (she is my Healer),  General Dacon, which is Earth (he is an Anti Tank) and is at 30/40, and a Qasalan Soldier , which is Water (he is also an Anti Tank) and is maxed out at 30/30-ok for world battles but not good for Monster Battles. I have a Tomos, which is Fire (he is a Tank) and is only 8/40-so I'm trying to level him up & not use him in battles until I do. 

I keep an Angry Chef (Fire) Common hero that is maxed out at 15/15 for challenges needing a Common hero and a Lenny Captain BloodHook (Water) Epic hero that is at 27/30 for the self healing challenges. 

I feel that a successful team would probably have 1 from all the elements to combat all enemies, but maybe that isn't practical? Would love your advice about leveling and if I am making illogical strategies-point me in the right direction. Thanks so much! So glad that there is someone who is figuring this out. I have been hitting and mostly missing. LOL 

10 hours ago, midnight_spell360 said:

I'm still trying to figure making a decent team. I have my Aisha, which is Lightning and am currently at 53/75 for her leveling and trying to get to 30 XP. Then I have Nabile, which is Water and is at 36/40 (she is my Healer),  General Dacon, which is Earth (he is an Anti Tank) and is at 30/40, and a Qasalan Soldier , which is Water (he is also an Anti Tank) and is maxed out at 30/30-ok for world battles but not good for Monster Battles. I have a Tomos, which is Fire (he is a Tank) and is only 8/40-so I'm trying to level him up & not use him in battles until I do.

You have a pretty good and strong team already! Nice! I still have a lot of leveling to do.

My current team is Ryuu, Earth element Draik as Leader (51/75), Nuria, Fire element 13/40 (Damage All), Nabile, Water element 14/40 (Like in your team, my healer with Heal All), and Thogrin, Electric element (Damage All) 15/40.
My second leader is a level 34/40 earth element Ixi (Heal All) Although I'm regretting buying it. I also have Hannah, electric element 15/15 (Target enemy damage)
I really am leveling too many at a time, I already have 2 fire cards up to 3 out of 4 stars to ascend Nuria once she's max leveled and two earth cards 3 out of 4 stars to upgrade my Ixi.

I think I better start focusing on maxing out my current main team and maybe go one at a time so I don't lose track of what I'm doing lol. I might decide to buy some legendary tokens to replace Nabile and Thogrin with 5 star cards. Unfortunately there's no healer in them so Nabile will probably have to stay anyway.  Hmz. Changed my mind. I'll buy them once I'm creating my single element teams since there's no healer and only two Damage All cards (One of which is Nuria, already in my possession). Target Enemy damage cards are better against the monster anyway since there is only one enemy.

I keep an Angry Chef (Fire) Common hero that is maxed out at 15/15 for challenges needing a Common hero and a Lenny Captain BloodHook (Water) Epic hero that is at 27/30 for the self healing challenges.

I don't bother with keeping a maxed common hero, I'll pick which ever is in my deck. There's always a common one, and if not just by playing an easy level I'll have one soon enough. I'll make sure the common hero stays with the same element type in my team and place it as the last card in my party, so furthest on the right when forming your party. My other characters are strong enough to make up for it, the enemies will attack your party from left to right (they will attack the element weakest to their element first but if there's two characters of the same element, the one on the left is picked on first, hence placing the low level one on the right). That way your common hero will only be picked on when your strong one is defeated. Plus you can always play the easy levels. For the self healing challenges I probably should keep one in my deck so I wouldn't have to rely on the helpers (That's what I do now). If there's no self-heal helper I'll just either check again later or refresh the challenge and hope for something better.

I feel that a successful team would probably have 1 from all the elements to combat all enemies, but maybe that isn't practical? Would love your advice about leveling and if I am making illogical strategies-point me in the right direction. Thanks so much! So glad that there is someone who is figuring this out. I have been hitting and mostly missing. LOL 

This depends on the situation. If you already know what element your enemies will be, like with the Monster but also the already played levels, you could form a team that is strong against them. That is mainly why I will build a full team in each element, to battle the monster. A team of only water against the fire monster, a team of only electric against the water monster etc. It will take a lot of time to form 4 strong teams and I already messed up buying my second leader (I hadn't really though of a strategy yet at the time and made a second earth leader)
For the normal levels it's harder as you will always have multiple elements. But still, if you know 3 out of 6 enemies are earth and 3 are water, you could adjust your team to have 2 electric characters, 2 fire characters and pick a fire or electric helper from friends or other players (Or if you still need a healer, pick a healer helper). That does mean you'll need to have some decent characters for each element and a lot of switching the team around though. If your team is strong enough already that even your water elements can defeat the electric enemies it doesn't matter one bit for the levels and switching around might even be troublesome, it only matters to get higher up in the Monster Leader Board.
If the levels are new/unknown I would go with a team with one of each element too, just to make sure I can handle it no matter what I encounter.