Festival of Neggs is Back!

Emily

It's time again for the annual Festival of Neggs! Kari has tasked us to help her find stashes of neggs from her negg cart. Find your neggs every day for special bonus prizes!

negg2013.jpg

VIEW OUR GUIDE!

Yay, finally! :D

I got This is the spyder mechanical negg collectors item! If you want to find the treasures that lay within visit Dr. Neggistentials Workbench and purchase Spyder Neggbot Tinker Kit in the NC Mall.
Spyder Mechanical Negg

(Neocash)

This cute little Petpet just wants to be hugged. This was given out as a prize for the Y22 Festival of Neggs.
Spring Ona

(special)

From the Nature Negg. The Spring Ona is sooo cute, they really did well with it. I love how the antennae are shaped like flowers, so adorable!
❤️

Kari looks marvelous this year , she's obviously been working out during the quarantine 

Hopefully Topsi is gone forever

Day 1

Grumpy Old King

Negg Choices negg_charmingnegg.pngCharming negg_enchant_negg.pngEnchanted negg_nature_negg.pngNature

Got the stamp right off the bat

Its name is confusing tho .. it's a stamp , of Spring Charm .. not a stamp of spring , charm .. so it's a stamp of a Charm , not a charm of a stamp

image.png.02a989dffde561f183d1d65817be6696.png 

So nice to see Kari back! I wish she was back with more prizes I like though, but oh well. Just limits the decision making for me.

Congrats on getting the stamp right away Angelo!

I've visited the king and I haven't found anything. Does refreshing the page help or is there something else I need to do?

OK Duh! I didn't visit the Festival page 1st. OK, that was the problem!  I chose the Marble Negg. The Spyder gave me....

the Spyder Negg did not disappear and I was able to add it to my Negg collection in my Gallery after I activated it. What a bonus!

image.png.e8cab72b91d162281300a2f596b83651.png

image.png.924c44fb4b3c9a03bdb24f6d13e703db.pngimage.thumb.png.23b5db48a5aa2269a47e45b71b96b9ec.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=8f3a9dc7dd6f67cb

2 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

Right? I believe the art for the neocash portion is also new and I absolutely love it. Wish it was a desktop background.

Oooh, I honestly didn't pay much attention to the Blumaroo when I first went to the festival hub, but now that you post that bigger image, I completely agree with you. That is some neat artwork! I wonder if they hired new artists?

The Blumaroo kinda reminds me of Professor Milton Clodbottle. I feel like if they met they would be good friends :P 

2672.png

Let's see what today brings me!

*distracted by link image*

boo_kariandtopsi_story.gif

• Topsi: I wuv you, Kari! Plz be ma frand
  • Kari: Get away from me you freak...

*coughs* yes, well...

Oh, ofc, this is the first full day, duh!

Moving on!

Sooo, I'm unsure about the NC element of this so far! That table is... a cute idea, but did someone's kid draw it??  If that was real everything would be sliding onto the floor the table tops are so wonky. 😅

I need to try it on DTI and see if it looks better in a tableau. I'm glad you can see what all 5 items are before deciding to buy, the buying blind aspect of so many of the NC parts of events always puts me off.

Anyway, let's try it on!

.image.png.ded012fa1c58e3628757c6ec944e477b.png Tate's current set up will work well with it, it'll just remove the Buzzer Abode.

image.png.6af27bbf915b0bf808e59f1b8d29f3dc.png  Wait, what???

🕵️‍♀️

image.png.b6595b634ba3bcfe1b93ab31cf2a3d32.png

😮

This changes EVERYTHING!!!

Whoever it is that is making excellent use of little used layers to make customisation so much better; hats off to you!!! Those very same hats, on the static layer, and now this??

Think it will continue? We'll find out soon enough!

I see something interesting with the Mage's Satchel; it's not on the floor for quadrupeds - not sure how I feel about this, it looks quite awkward on some of them, though not so bad on others.

What do you guys think? http://wardrobe.jellyneo.net/preview/?id=68063

image.png.dd57d8483fc8e4d2795727ad73b3b9cc.pngimage.png.a10619bcaf125fb3e5dc5e2920fb51d0.pngimage.png.1471c6a7ac60827d053fe5ed758196b8.png

I've just realised that when Cora's not holding something her left hand makes her look like this kid.

image.png.43dd695b757f3b8ac0877a8e93cbac05.png  image.png.75b9ef13e4e2e93d6c1c4048ab230fbd.png  🤣

And on with the Eastering!

Wow, today's question's really obvious, isn't it!

Glad that after saying that it WAS where the clue seemed to be pointing to. 😅

image.png.53e7f21ac063dd848fc4425a17e99139.png  Which to choose... 🤔

Hmm! So there's the cute satchel from the Enchanted one, a book from the Gemstone one, or, oh right, not interested in anything from the Marble one. Coin flip for the first two then!

image.png.60c0d695668f672531809b3e81405b47.png ok then. I like the animation on this, and it's a BD item!! *checks battlepedia* Oh, restores 5HP and one use only. 😑

On 4/10/2020 at 5:00 PM, jellysundae said:

I see something interesting with the Mage's Satchel; it's not on the floor for quadrupeds - not sure how I feel about this, it looks quite awkward on some of them, though not so bad on others.

What do you guys think? http://wardrobe.jellyneo.net/preview/?id=68063

image.png.dd57d8483fc8e4d2795727ad73b3b9cc.pngimage.png.a10619bcaf125fb3e5dc5e2920fb51d0.pngimage.png.1471c6a7ac60827d053fe5ed758196b8.png

While I don`t think the item itself is very nice-looking, I really, really appreciate that they made the effort of letting four-legged pets actually WEAR it, as is the intention. It is a satchel, afterall and is meant to hang over the shoulder. I get that they can`t make items like a book or a glass be held by a four-legged pet and it must instead be placed on the ground, but with this item, it makes perfect sense for all pets to wear it properly. I can see it looking a bit awkward on some, but I honestly think it looks worse when the item is just lying uselessly in front of them, it makes me feel like I shouldn`t even have included it in the customization. :P

57 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

While I don`t think the item itself is very nice-looking, I really, really appreciate that they made the effort of letting four-legged pets actually WEAR it, as is the intention. It is a satchel, afterall and is meant to hang over the shoulder. I get that they can`t make items like a book or a glass be held by a four-legged pet and it must instead be placed on the ground, but with this item, it makes perfect sense for all pets to wear it properly. I can see it looking a bit awkward on some, but I honestly think it looks worse when the item is just lying uselessly in front of them, it makes me feel like I shouldn`t even have included it in the customization. :P

yeah I like it worn over not worn

Also huge fan of the cute lamps we got. I recently made a sapphire custom for my techo and it fits weirdly well into it
image.png.b073d8c4f654f127a8c0fdf58515d3b4.png

i managed to get the charming spring background and the mage's satchel which im so glad about!

is this a short event only running two "days" though? when i went to the page today it said it has already ended and congratulated me for finding all the neggs! but i was still able to go to the second location and claim a negg. very weird lol

9 hours ago, mokusei4 said:

i managed to get the charming spring background and the mage's satchel which im so glad about!

is this a short event only running two "days" though? when i went to the page today it said it has already ended and congratulated me for finding all the neggs! but i was still able to go to the second location and claim a negg. very weird lol

Must have been a bug. From the FAQ page of the Festival of Neggs:

This years Festival will begin on April 9th and end on April 24th. Day 1 of the event will actually be a day and a half, running through April 10th.

So it will last for 2 weeks.